KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Satele Shan vs Yoda (Jensaarai1)

What do you think about Jensaarai1's argument?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Smoking rocks 5 100.00%
Dropping Knowledge 0 0%
Total: 5 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Satele Shan vs Yoda (Jensaarai1)
Started by: red8

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
red8

Question Satele Shan vs Yoda (Jensaarai1)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRo...anTySN-Lfae0SIQ

Summary of his argument: Both fighters are pretty straight-forward and predictable in duels. Both have comparable force powers. Yoda does not customize his ataru style with 22-inch rims, so Satele gets the edge in sabers. Satele's saberstaff is better than Yoda's shoto but saberstaffs suck so Yoda wins.

What are your thoughts on his analysis?

Who would win?

Force, sabers, all-out

I'd say Yoda wins comfortably.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2014 02:37 AM
Click here to Send red8 a Private Message Find more posts by red8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Yoda SLAUGHTERHOUSE

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Sep 12th, 2014 03:05 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

He gave the force edge... to Satele.

Wha-

I don't even...

Old Post Sep 12th, 2014 03:06 AM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Trocity

Wha-

I don't even...

Evidently, Yoda, Zannah, and Savage are his least favorite characters.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Sep 12th, 2014 03:22 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Wha-

I don't even...

Well i guess this could be attributed to the fact that Yoda maybe struggled with TK at times? aside from that i really can't think of any other reason why'd he give Satele the edge.... Then again Jensaarai has said some stupid shit before.

*Motions to Jensaarai1's Tholme Vs Zannah video.

Still even if the possibility that Yoda struggled with TK was true, i think Yoda would be able to defeat Satele.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2014 03:23 AM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Zannah kind of sucks though

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Sep 12th, 2014 03:24 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WildBantha88

Originally posted by carthage
Zannah kind of sucks though
Im sure you can find a high beam somewhere around your house as well as a chair. But you will need to buy the rope at your local hardware store.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2014 03:48 AM
Click here to Send WildBantha88 a Private Message Find more posts by WildBantha88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Jesus dude...

Old Post Sep 12th, 2014 03:51 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Originally posted by WildBantha88
Im sure you can find a high beam somewhere around your house as well as a chair. But you will need to buy the rope at your local hardware store.

Just accept the fact Satele is inferior to Yoda dude. Its ok

Old Post Sep 12th, 2014 03:54 AM
WildBantha88

Just accept the fact Satele is inferior to Yoda dude. Its ok
Lol im not retarded. Perhaps you should read a bit and see that I said that to u saying Zannah sux. You do know how to read right?

Old Post Sep 12th, 2014 03:56 AM
Click here to Send WildBantha88 a Private Message Find more posts by WildBantha88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

gg

Old Post Sep 12th, 2014 03:58 AM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Lol im not retarded. Perhaps you should read a bit and see that I said that to u saying Zannah sux. You do know how to read right?

They both suck pretty bad dude

Old Post Sep 12th, 2014 03:58 AM
WildBantha88

They both suck pretty bad dude
and that is one of many reasons why I don't respect you

Old Post Sep 12th, 2014 04:13 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

The respect of a fanboy means nothing to me. Satele dies

Old Post Sep 12th, 2014 04:16 AM
WildBantha88

The opinion of a troll means nothing to me. Zannah rocks

Old Post Sep 12th, 2014 04:31 AM
Nalaniel

Jensaarai doesn't like Yoda. Once he said Yoda couldn't break through Vader's defense.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2014 08:31 AM
Click here to Send Nalaniel a Private Message Find more posts by Nalaniel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Originally posted by Nalaniel
Jensaarai doesn't like Yoda. Once he said Yoda couldn't break through Vader's defense.

He is terrible big grin

Old Post Sep 12th, 2014 11:30 AM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WildBantha88

Originally posted by Sinious
He is terrible big grin
i resent that. He is a very intelligent and educated individual who puts a lot of time and effort into making a well thought out video with a reasonable conclusion.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2014 05:26 PM
chilled monkey

Wha-

I don't even...

No he didn't. He very clearly said that "they run dead-even as combative Force-users." The bit about one combatant getting all of the edges in each separate category was figurative.

Originally posted by Nalaniel
Jensaarai doesn't like Yoda.

So what if he doesn't? That's his opinion. He determines the outcome of each match fairly and that's what counts.

He just acknowledges that Yoda's not perfect. People in general seem to think of Yoda as this infallible god-like figure and that is simply not the case. Sure, Yoda is immensely powerful and skilled but he has his weaknesses/shortcomings too and Jensaarai1 realises this. People just hate the fact that he doesn't go "durr Yoda wins cuz he's Yoda durr."

Heck, the fact that he acknowledged Yoda would win shows he's fair.

Anyway, I thought the analysis was spot-one.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2014 05:36 PM
Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WildBantha88

Fairly? Jenaarai is bias AF

Old Post Sep 12th, 2014 05:39 PM