KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Agen Kolar vs Darth Vader

Agen Kolar vs Darth Vader
Started by: WildBantha88

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WildBantha88

Agen Kolar vs Darth Vader

who wins who dies?

Old Post Sep 14th, 2014 02:57 AM
Click here to Send WildBantha88 a Private Message Find more posts by WildBantha88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Kolar gets annihilated

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Sep 14th, 2014 02:58 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WildBantha88

Kolar OMFGSTOMPS

Old Post Sep 14th, 2014 03:00 AM
Click here to Send WildBantha88 a Private Message Find more posts by WildBantha88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Not Vader, no you are gravely mistaken young man. For Vader is much more powerul than Malgus. Even a high tier duelist like Kolar has his limits, Vader is faster, stronger, and built Ford tough he can likely ragdoll Kolar or squeeze him to death

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Sep 14th, 2014 03:02 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WildBantha88

Kolar has no limits. Sidious only killed him because he caught him off guard with his speed blitz

Old Post Sep 14th, 2014 03:04 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Sidious is immensely faster than either Vader or Kolar though

It would probably take a troupe of Kolars to bring down Sidious

Old Post Sep 14th, 2014 03:06 AM
WildBantha88

U under estimate Kolar.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2014 03:07 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

You underestimate Sidious

Old Post Sep 14th, 2014 03:08 AM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Pffffttt

Kolar could attack with force powers suddenly and without Sidious or Vader noticing.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Sep 14th, 2014 03:09 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WildBantha88

Nope Sidious is all that and a bag of chips but Kolar is all that and a bag of chips too except his chips are Doritos

Old Post Sep 14th, 2014 03:09 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Kolar is no match for Darth Vader. There is a big difference between force pushing a Rasta like Vos and collapsing a cathedral. Kolar might very well be pasted into the landscape of the neutral ground arena in this fight. Even with his superior knowledge of Teras Kasi and various other skills, Vader's cold unfeeling metallic arms will crush Kolar should he choose to open up with a flurry of his skill

He is outmatched, outgunned, and outclassed here....

Old Post Sep 14th, 2014 03:12 AM
WildBantha88

Kolar is too much for Vader. Heis far too skilled. He beats Vader due to superior accolaydes

Old Post Sep 14th, 2014 03:14 AM
Q99

This is a forced meme.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2014 03:20 AM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Q99
This is a forced meme.

Kolar would likely pose a challenge for Darth Krayt

Old Post Sep 14th, 2014 04:37 AM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Krayt would trash Kolar.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Sep 14th, 2014 04:40 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Krayt would trash Kolar.

Like he trashed Celeste Morne, Darth Wyyrlok, Obi wan, and died to Cade? Kolar is more skilled martially than Krayt, he can launch a well placed kick and match Krayt in sabers without a problem thumb up

Old Post Sep 14th, 2014 04:43 AM