KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Mace Windu and Count Dooku vs Yoda and Darth Maul SOD

Mace Windu and Count Dooku vs Yoda and Darth Maul SOD
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Mace Windu and Count Dooku vs Yoda and Darth Maul SOD

To stem the flow of worthless Vitiate threads

Force sabers all out

Battle takes place at Wrestlemania

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Sep 20th, 2014 11:32 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vorpal Ruin
Jedi Master

After a very long and hard fight, Mace and Dooku win. It could easily go either way, depending on if Yoda can beat someone before Maul goes down.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2014 11:52 PM
Click here to Send Vorpal Ruin a Private Message Find more posts by Vorpal Ruin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Based
iPinoy

Team 1 mid diff.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2014 12:01 AM
Click here to Send Based a Private Message Find more posts by Based Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Team 2.

Yoda can waste either one faster than they can take Maul out

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Sep 21st, 2014 12:16 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Team 2.

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Sep 21st, 2014 01:21 AM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vorpal Ruin
Jedi Master

I think Mace and Dooku's greatest chance of winning is Mace going after Maul as Dooku tries to hold off Yoda.

If it were to go that way, do you feel that the difference in power is more significant between Yoda and Dooku than it is for Mace and Maul?

Let's not forget, people, that it is possible that someone grabs a steel chair from under the ring. With a wildcard like that, anything is possible.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2014 01:37 AM
Click here to Send Vorpal Ruin a Private Message Find more posts by Vorpal Ruin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Vorpal Ruin
I think Mace and Dooku's greatest chance of winning is Mace going after Maul as Dooku tries to hold off Yoda.

If it were to go that way, do you feel that the difference in power is more significant between Yoda and Dooku than it is for Mace and Maul?

I would agree that that would probably be the matchups they would employ if Dooku and Mace wanted to win but I think Yoda would take out Dooku before Mace beat Maul. The gap between Yoda and the rest is pretty high.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2014 01:53 AM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nalaniel

Team 2.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2014 08:47 AM
Click here to Send Nalaniel a Private Message Find more posts by Nalaniel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Can go either way. Depends on who gets overpowered first, which is difficult to predict, because the difference between Windu/Dooku and Maul is probably similar to the difference between Yoda and Windu/Dooku.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2014 11:00 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Can go either way. Depends on who gets overpowered first, which is difficult to predict, because the difference between Windu/Dooku and Maul is probably similar to the difference between Yoda and Windu/Dooku.

Nah. The gap between Yoda and rest is way larger.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2014 03:18 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dominis

Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Nah. The gap between Yoda and rest is way larger.

thumb up

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2014 09:12 PM
Click here to Send Dominis a Private Message Find more posts by Dominis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Either Dooku or Mace could handle Maul and defeat him. And again we've seen Dooku go up against Yoda and Mace is second only to Yoda. So regardless, Maul would lose and Either Dooku or Mace would be able to hold out against Yoda long enough for the other to defeat Maul and assist. Team 1 takes it imo.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2014 09:20 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Dooku or Windu aren't koing Maul at least faster than Yoda can deal with Windu or Dooku.

Windu would likely have more trouble with Maul than Dooku would.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2014 09:22 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Yoda is the overpowering factor here.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2014 09:53 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

I agree. But assuming Dooku fought him as an equal, I don't think the gap is huge in terms of skill at least.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2014 09:54 PM
Dominis

Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
And again we've seen Dooku go up against Yoda and Mace is second only to Yoda.

We've seen Dooku go up against a Yoda who wasn't giving his all. Dooku is skilled and fast enough to press Yoda in a strict saber duel. However, if Yoda is fully determined to kill the Count, he'd do so pretty casually.

It's not an argument I feel like getting in to at the moment, but I've argued about it several times before, most recently on comic vine.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/bat...1589096/?page=2

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2014 10:00 PM
Click here to Send Dominis a Private Message Find more posts by Dominis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vorpal Ruin
Jedi Master

Originally posted by carthage
Windu would likely have more trouble with Maul than Dooku would.

Why? Because Dooku has some familiarity with Maul?

I would disagree with that staunchly. Vapaad should give Windu the ability to defeat Maul faster than Dooku could.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2014 10:39 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Originally posted by Vorpal Ruin
Why? Because Dooku has some familiarity with Maul?

I would disagree with that staunchly. Vapaad should give Windu the ability to defeat Maul faster than Dooku could.

Vaapad didn't work as the amp he received from Sidious was one off. If it worked as it should in principle why didn't it work when he fought him in Son of dathomir, work against Ventress, or work against Bulq?

Shatterpoint didn't work on anything either, Windu is only more skilled than Maul, they're even in most respects except for strength.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2014 02:06 AM