KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Maladi vs. Bengel Morr

Darth Maladi vs. Bengel Morr
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Darth Maladi vs. Bengel Morr

Force, sabers, all out

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Oct 9th, 2014 07:42 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

What...what is this?

Old Post Oct 9th, 2014 07:47 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

its a fight bro

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Oct 9th, 2014 08:10 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Bengel Morr is featless.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2014 08:13 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Is he though?

Is he?

Old Post Oct 9th, 2014 08:16 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

I'm sorry. He taught some random dude to get murdered.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2014 08:18 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

He also slaughtered 3 Jedi for not sucking the HoT's dick hard enough in the DS route.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2014 08:22 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

So...featless then, since that probably never happened.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2014 08:25 PM
Q99

Sounds like he's not got enough behind him to stand against someone like Maladi.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2014 09:35 PM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

He beat up Orgus Din.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2014 09:50 PM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

No he didn't. I even gave the quote where the Twi'leks flat out say they gave Orgus to him.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2014 12:49 AM
Fated Xtasy
Kami

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nephthys
He beat up Orgus Din.

What feats does Orgus Din have? aside from that one TK attack and teaching The HoT nothing stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 10th, 2014 01:06 AM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

He was a veteran.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2014 01:08 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Originally posted by NewGuy01
He was a veteran.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 10th, 2014 02:13 AM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Maladi, on the flip side, has fought with Shado Vao and Cade Skywalker. Even though it's just two fights, there's much more of a feel for her strength.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2014 07:45 PM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by FreshestSlice
No he didn't. I even gave the quote where the Twi'leks flat out say they gave Orgus to him.

Which doesn't necessarily suggest they personally knocked him out and handed him over. They could have lured him into a confrontation with Morr, which iirc is exactly what they did with their fake distress call.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2014 08:08 PM
Selenial
I Choose Violence

This is a ridiculous excuse for a fight.

Maladi

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2014 08:18 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Originally posted by Nephthys
Which doesn't necessarily suggest they personally knocked him out and handed him over. They could have lured him into a confrontation with Morr, which iirc is exactly what they did with their fake distress call.

It's very easy to recall details you make up.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2014 09:55 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I was literally watching the scenes on youtube as I wrote that. They send out a distress call saying they've seen Morr and Orgus runs back to help them ahead of you.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2014 10:29 PM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

So again, that doesn't really say they lured Orgus to Morr. Considering the way the rest of the seen plays out, and their own words, they handed Orgus over. Not sure why it's so hard to accept that the half trained Padawan didn't defeat the Jedi Master, but that's irrelevant. Morr has no feats outside of the one you're trying to shoehorn him int0 having. He loses to Maladi. Hard.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2014 10:52 PM