KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Vader vs Darth Tyranus and Asajj Ventress vs Darth Maul and Savage Opress

Darth Vader vs Darth Tyranus and Asajj Ventress vs Darth Maul and Savage Opress
Started by: Emperordmb

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Darth Vader vs Darth Tyranus and Asajj Ventress vs Darth Maul and Savage Opress

All characters at peak. Vader has an entire day of strategical prep beforehand. Takes place in the same place Vader fought Luke in ESB.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Oct 16th, 2014 01:03 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Interesting topic. Not sure atm.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2014 01:08 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Tyranus and Ventress, most likely.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2014 01:11 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Wait.. Does strategic prep mean Vader can bring other weapons/troops with him?

If not then Dooku and Ventress win this. Although 3 way fights are difficult to predict.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2014 01:11 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Lol, I take it back, Vader takes the Death Star with him and stomps.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2014 01:18 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nalaniel

Dooku and Ventress.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2014 01:18 PM
Click here to Send Nalaniel a Private Message Find more posts by Nalaniel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Old Post Oct 16th, 2014 01:22 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

I wonder if Vader would just watch the other two teams and just strike when one's finished off the other.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2014 01:44 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
I wonder if Vader would just watch the other two teams and just strike when one's finished off the other.

Actually being by himself, Vader has a big advantage here. He could watch and help the side he wishes before turning on them. He has no one he needs to coordinate with.

This is why I hate 3 way fights.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2014 02:10 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
McP

Dooku and Ventress are the strongest team here, but Vader will win that.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2014 04:45 PM
Click here to Send McP a Private Message Find more posts by McP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Vader isn't winning against either duo. Let's just get that out of the way first off lol. Maul and Dooku are both well in Vader's ballpark in terms of overall threat level. He needs a partner or he's definitely not winning.

As it is I may side with the brothers. Cramped environment would definitely encourage an abuse of physical strength against the Makashi practitioners.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2014 07:29 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marco1907
Great Sith Lord

Maul and Savage are better team than Dooku and Ventress I believe. They have more experience as duo. And they gave a good fight to Darth Sidious.

Vader loses this thats for sure. I mean, alright he is popular but that doesn't mean he is that powerful. He is the slowest guy here, and his monstrous TK is not going to save him against these teams.

Last edited by Marco1907 on Oct 16th, 2014 at 07:44 PM

Old Post Oct 16th, 2014 07:38 PM
Click here to Send Marco1907 a Private Message Find more posts by Marco1907 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
McP

As I said, I consider Dooku's team as the strognest. Supported by Ventress, he wont loose to Vader any single duel. But there are bors at the battlefield. And Dooku, unfortunately, is the most hated guy here.
Maul hates him most, Vader hates him most, and Savage hates him and Ventress most.
Maul probably will charge at Dooku, while Ventress and Opress will charge against each other. Vader will wait in the shadow until Dooku's team will be winning. Then he will kill Ventress. To bros may win or loose against Count. Perhaps Maul will win and Savage's life might be a cost of this victory. Anyway, winner will be exhausted. Even if both brothers will survive, Vader will kill them as he will be fresh.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2014 07:40 PM
Click here to Send McP a Private Message Find more posts by McP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marco1907
Great Sith Lord

Believe in Nightbrother coordination.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2014 07:43 PM
Click here to Send Marco1907 a Private Message Find more posts by Marco1907 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

Tyranus and Ventress.

The North Remembers

Old Post Oct 16th, 2014 09:13 PM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote