KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » SF Malak vs Lord Vivicar

SF Malak vs Lord Vivicar
Started by: Nephthys

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

SF Malak vs Lord Vivicar

Vivicar has his amp from Swtor, Malak obviously has his SF amp. Vivicar doesn't get an amp from the Star Forge.

Round 1: Malak's Jedi are there, but Vivicar can interact with them

Rount 2: No Jedi.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 11:52 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

What the ****.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 11:55 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Could either of you please indulge me and tell me what feats and/or accolades Vivicar has?

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 11:56 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Malak.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 11:57 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Could either of you please indulge me and tell me what feats and/or accolades Vivicar has?

Plaguing half the Jedi Masters in the galaxy and then dying to a Act I Barsen'thor.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 11:57 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Neph please stop creating threads. stick out tongue

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 11:59 PM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Plaguing half the Jedi Masters in the galaxy and then dying to a Act I Barsen'thor.

Is that it?

If so. Malak will wins. both rounds imo.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 11:59 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Vivicar is a terrifyingly powerful Sith Lord possessed by an ancient Sith Spirit who created a plague that almost wiped out the Jedi Order. In Swtor he infects hundreds of Jedi Masters with his plague, which not only turns them insane and kills them but allows him to draw on their power. He's got an entire capital ship full of permanently mentally dominated and sith alchemy enhanced solders. And he's able to telepathically possess Jedi Masters.

Originally posted by Sinious
Neph please stop creating threads. stick out tongue

I'm just tired of the same old Vader, Maul blah blah threads. So dull.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2014 12:03 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by Nephthys
Vivicar is a terrifyingly powerful Sith Lord possessed by an ancient Sith Spirit who created a plague that almost wiped out the Jedi Order. In Swtor he infects hundreds of Jedi Masters with his plague, which not only turns them insane and kills them but allows him to draw on their power. He's got an entire capital ship full of permanently mentally dominated and sith alchemy enhanced solders. And he's able to telepathically possess Jedi Masters.

Anakin vs Vivicar?

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Oct 25th, 2014 12:06 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Anakin vs Vivicar?

Anakin vs SF Malak?

Old Post Oct 25th, 2014 12:07 AM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Vivicar lolstomps. Anakin is trash.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2014 12:08 AM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Anakin vs SF Malak?

Anakin. smile Now answer my question.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2014 12:10 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Well thinking about it, Vivicar is a sorcerer and Anakin doesn't exactly have much experience fighting sorcery. Plus the amp from hundreds of masters on top of his already great power isn't something to sneeze at.

Also, do remember that Vivicar can infect anyone other than the Barsen'thor with his plague.

So I would go Vivicar.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2014 12:13 AM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Well thinking about it, Vivicar is a sorcerer and Anakin doesn't exactly have much experience fighting sorcery. Plus the amp from hundreds of masters on top of his already great power isn't something to sneeze at.

Also, do remember that Vivicar can infect anyone other than the Barsen'thor with his plague.

So I would go Vivicar.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 25th, 2014 12:16 AM
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Hmm, interesting. But how will his sorcery and Mind domination come into play in a fight? Malak is a duelist and a highly capable force user who is counted among the best of the best. I am being genuine when i ask. "What does Vivicar bring to a fight and How will the plague & mind domination come into play in this fight?"

Old Post Oct 25th, 2014 12:20 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Malak also has little experience with sorcery or telepathy. I'm backing Vivicar.

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
(please log in to view the image)

Whatever. Anakin ain't all that.

Last edited by Nephthys on Oct 25th, 2014 at 12:23 AM

Old Post Oct 25th, 2014 12:21 AM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Because you need to be all that to beat someone who lost to Act I Barsen'thor at their weakest.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2014 12:23 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Barsen'thor stronk. thumb up

Even at her weakest she was tanking explosions that obliterated blast doors and running through sorcery-enhanced soldiers. Also she's obviously much better suited to deal with Vivicar's sorcery bullshit and is immune to his plague.

I'll also throw in that as a spirit Vivicar(Morrhage) was mentally influencing a half dozen Jedi Knights at once.

Last edited by Nephthys on Oct 25th, 2014 at 12:28 AM

Old Post Oct 25th, 2014 12:25 AM
WildBantha88

I'm just tired of the same old Vader, Maul blah blah threads. So dull.
tart wanking random unknowns. its what I did

Old Post Oct 25th, 2014 02:13 AM
Click here to Send WildBantha88 a Private Message Find more posts by WildBantha88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Malak.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2014 02:21 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote