KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » DarthAnt66 + Q99 vs EmperorDMB + Nephthys

DarthAnt66 + Q99 vs EmperorDMB + Nephthys
Started by: AncientPower

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AncientPower
The Chosen One

DarthAnt66 + Q99 vs EmperorDMB + Nephthys

The terms are the following:

Each person will be given one character, there will be two characters per team, I will decide the winner depending on evidence provided and quality of arguments.

Team One:
Revan Reborn(Foundry) - DarthAnt66
Jaina Solo Fel(FOTJ) - Q99

Team Two:
Darth Bane(DOE) - EmperorDMB
Darth Zannah(DOE) - Nephthys

Rules:

Only arguments made by the aforementioned users will be taken into account.

I will not provide arguments for either side.

Trolling will be punished via severe penalties.(Meaning absolutely none at all)

All out, Force, Sabers.

Arena: Lehon Temple.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2014 05:55 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

You usually have to get their permissions to get them to do a personal debate. and Oh and lest I forget.

TEAM 1 SLAUGHTERHOUSE.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Nov 7th, 2014 05:55 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

*shrug* I'm just interested to see how the debate goes.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2014 05:57 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vorpal Ruin
Jedi Master

Nice characters for debate.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2014 06:04 AM
Click here to Send Vorpal Ruin a Private Message Find more posts by Vorpal Ruin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Thank you.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2014 06:06 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Not really Bane would get stomped by either, and Zannah already lost the debate in Fated's thread.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Nov 7th, 2014 06:10 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

I am going to assume that Jaina will go up against Zannah, where I will note that, while Zannah has good defense, Jaina's style is much more unconventional and incorporates mandalorian anti-force user tactics, thus it's likely to be fairly outside Zannah's experience, in addition to Jaina's general high level of skill.

Furthermore, as she showed on several occasions, Jaina has strong force defense, and as she is of Skywalker blood, and fully trained, ultimately when their powers go head to head, she should be able to defend. Zannah's skills and techniques are impressive to be sure, but Jaina could defend against her brother's force.

Though she hasn't directly been shown to combat a foe that uses mental abilities ala Zannahs, she *has* shown skill in affecting the mind herself, having learned how to manipulate and erase memories from Kyp, repaired Tahiri Veila's fragmented mind, and knows Battle Meld, a move that may help protect both her and Revan from mental attacks.

Heck, for that matter, she does know Force Lightning, and the use of the attack from a Jedi may catch Zannah off-guard.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2014 06:12 AM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

quote:
I am going to assume that Jaina will go up against Zannah, where I will note that, while Zannah has good defense, Jaina's style is much more unconventional and incorporates mandalorian anti-force user tactics, thus it's likely to be fairly outside Zannah's experience, in addition to Jaina's general high level of skill.

Zannah has no proven defense against telekinesis other than being sent flying multiple times by Bane with a force scream and a TK wave while he was in Orbalisks. Jaina's has sent Kyp Durron back with lightning (he is more powerful than either Bane or Zannah by many tiers), and Jaina's TK feats are far more impressive than Zannah's lack thereof. You're right on everything else.

Vorpal and Ancient all provided examples of Jaina's mental defenses and examples of her mental strength. Team 1 takes this in a bloodbath

Old Post Nov 7th, 2014 06:17 AM
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Nicely done Q99, makes a point of every aspect and isn't a wall o' text.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2014 06:18 AM
Q99

Carthage, you aren't listed as one of the debaters smile

Old Post Nov 7th, 2014 06:20 AM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

This isn't a difficult debate for my team. Ant admits Revan is inferior to Bane and even if Zannah does lose to Jaina (she won't), Bane will kill her afterwards. Though given Zannah's defensive nature, she'll last longer than Revan would.

I've already proven that Zannah would beat Jaina however. Jaina has nothing to threaten Zannah with, while Zannah can crush her mind. This is also on Lehon, where Zannah can potentially Solo (hehehe) with her tentacles.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2014 11:22 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Ah concerning the nexus, it is non-existent for the purposes of this match.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2014 12:09 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I'm willing to jump into this later when I have time, but in the future, might I request that the debaters agree to the debate before it is made?

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Nov 7th, 2014 01:46 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I'm willing to jump into this later when I have time, but in the future, might I request that the debaters agree to the debate before it is made?

Yeah, let's not have a Marco/Ant incident again. This could potentially be a good debate.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2014 01:54 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arhael
Devoid of reality

Q99 solos!

Old Post Nov 7th, 2014 02:14 PM
Click here to Send Arhael a Private Message Find more posts by Arhael Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

TBH I wasn't aware that Q99 knew much about Jaina.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2014 02:15 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

At least with Marco he did make a "Revan vs Maul" topic... meanwhile, I have said many times that Bane>Revan. erm

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Nov 7th, 2014 03:44 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nephthys
TBH I wasn't aware that Q99 knew much about Jaina.

Q99 is a master at anyone the majority of users don't know anything about. wink

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Nov 7th, 2014 03:52 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Ever since day 1 of debating I have put Bane above Revan bruh.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2014 04:02 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

And yet Zannah is Ventress level to him. laughing

Old Post Nov 7th, 2014 04:07 PM