KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Barriss Offee vs. Aayla Secura

Barriss Offee vs. Aayla Secura
Started by: Dionysus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dionysus
Restricted

Account Restricted

Barriss Offee vs. Aayla Secura

S5 Barriss
RotS Aayla

Who wins?

Old Post Nov 20th, 2014 03:52 AM
Click here to Send Dionysus a Private Message Find more posts by Dionysus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Eh, probably Barriss or stalemate...

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2014 04:10 AM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dionysus
Restricted

Account Restricted

Barriss 6-7/10 imo.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2014 04:12 AM
Click here to Send Dionysus a Private Message Find more posts by Dionysus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

I didn't really watch many of her episodes or anything else on her, has she done anything other than provide Anakin with some level of challenge?

I still think based on that she could be better than Aayla but I'm not really sure.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2014 04:15 AM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dionysus
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ILS
I didn't really watch many of her episodes or anything else on her, has she done anything other than provide Anakin with some level of challenge?

I still think based on that she could be better than Aayla but I'm not really sure.

All her impressive feats come from season 5 of TCW. She beat Ahsoka relatively comfortably, though Barriss had an obviously major environmental advantage and Ahsoka was without her shoto. And she infiltrated a Republic prison without being detected. She also Force choked Letta Turmond to death when in a different location all together. That's basically all the impressive stuff she's got in TCW from what I can remember.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2014 04:25 AM
Dionysus
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh, and she ambushed Ventress by TK'ing a barrel at her. And Ventress didn't sense that green b*tch at all.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2014 04:33 AM
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ah okay. Well, Aayla's best dueling feats probably include contending with Quinlan Vos if briefly, defeating/contending with one or more Morgukai warriors on various occasions.

These Morgukai warriors in a pair were able to defeat an injured and exhausted Quinlan Vos, while one of them ended up dying during the bout, and together they overwhelmed, if somewhat ambushed, Tholme, incapacitating him with an electromagnetic staff. And Tholme's feats around this time include stomping several Anzati trainees, who are at least Force sensitive and have a formidable training in combat, and contending with Vos evenly.

Another good feat of hers is defeating Aurra Sing after a hard fight, who has been noted as being one of the deadliest beings in the galaxy and has contended with various decent Jedi herself... guess at this point it just depends on how you view their feats, Aayla has more wins and a greater variety of feats while Barriss contended with a superior foe than anyone Aayla has fought. I see it as close to a stalemate.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2014 04:37 AM
Dionysus
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, it definitely could be a stalemate. That's why this match up always interested me. They're both pretty freakin' even.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2014 04:42 AM
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

thumb up

Old Post Nov 20th, 2014 04:46 AM
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Wow, Dionysus, I think you met your soulmate laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 20th, 2014 05:36 AM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

My only true canon soulmate is Marco.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2014 05:46 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Originally posted by ILS

What..what about...me.. I THOUGHT WHAT WE HAD WAS SPECIAL!!!

*cues Donna Summers in the background

(please log in to view the image)

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Nov 20th, 2014 06:18 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by ILS

Yes, but are either of you droids?

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Nov 20th, 2014 06:20 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Someone hasn't heard of the phrase "side b*tch" shifty

You are special.. in your own way.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2014 06:20 AM
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Yes, but are either of you droids?
We are more machine than man.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2014 06:21 AM
Marco1907
Great Sith Lord

Originally posted by ILS

You really need to stop this obsession about me, I know I kicked your ass many times but you really need to be a grown up and let it go. You already get a penalty from CV because of your obsession to me, at least don't do that shit here.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2014 02:37 PM
Click here to Send Marco1907 a Private Message Find more posts by Marco1907 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Marco1907
You really need to stop this obsession about me, I know I kicked your ass many times but you really need to be a grown up and let it go. You already get a penalty from CV because of your obsession to me, at least don't do that shit here.
LMFAO

Old Post Nov 20th, 2014 02:46 PM
Dionysus
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ILS
LMFAO

Old Post Nov 20th, 2014 05:23 PM