KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Coleman Trebor vs. Commander Trauma and 5 Stupid clones

Coleman Trebor vs. Commander Trauma and 5 Stupid clones
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Coleman Trebor vs. Commander Trauma and 5 Stupid clones

*Random encounter

*Trauma is charging Coleman, but the clones are at his flanks firing at Coleman

Who wins?

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Nov 21st, 2014 08:02 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Clone troopers are identical replicas of Jango Fett who inherit his accuracy.

And you just put six of them in front of Coleman Trebor.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2014 08:05 AM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

He should be able to deflect a few shots, you have such little faith.

Trauma is just a badass who foregoes his own safety and will blitz Trebor

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Last edited by carthage on Nov 21st, 2014 at 08:12 AM

Old Post Nov 21st, 2014 08:08 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Deflect them into himself

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2014 08:27 AM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

You're wrong... He carved his way through hordes of droids, he can certainly take these troopers. He would've redirected more blaster fire in Geonosis, than Jango's bolts that killed him. Concede damn you

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 21st, 2014 08:32 AM
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

A single clone is responsible for the destruction of at least 100 battle droids, and more than that for elite troops. Coleman is getting his shit pushed in.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2014 08:46 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

quote:
as he sliced through wave and wave of droid battalions and Geonosian warriors

No single clone has fought hundred battalions of droids and those bug things on Geonosis, by implication from that scan Trebor has killed more than a single clone.

Trebor can redirect fire and move faster than a clone by using the force, Trebor takes this or dies trying

Old Post Nov 21st, 2014 08:50 AM
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Trebor was shot by Jango Fett in direct combat. You more or less just put Jango Fett x6 in front of him in this thread. Do the math.

Maybe if he had Sha'a Gi on his team...

Old Post Nov 21st, 2014 09:37 AM
Zenwolf

Well Battle Droids(least B1s/B2s though a little moreso the former) can't aim well and aren't that bright. So really no surprise that Coleman wouldn't be able to cleave through many droids, even if he was moreso a diplomat than a warrior.

Jango...is more than some battle droids with way better aiming, Trebor was only able to deflect all of 2 shots...here...he might not even be able to deflect any considering the wall of blaster fire coming at him.

Although Trebor was rather caught off guard by Jango, focusing his intent on Dooku. But even still.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2014 04:15 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Trebor slaughters

Old Post Nov 21st, 2014 04:29 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote