KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Malak vs Revan [Sabers Only]

Darth Malak vs Revan [Sabers Only]
Started by: DarthAnt66

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Darth Malak vs Revan [Sabers Only]

My current undecided matchup. Even with his new feat, I feel I will continue to side with Darth Malak.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2014 05:47 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

Revan ! Remeber lazt time... Remeber why malak have a proteze ho **** it I don't want to write it with my zo **** up keyboard...

Malak iz to focuz on attack... Revan iz a zpecializt...

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2014 05:52 PM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Saber feats for Malak?

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2014 05:59 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Saber feats for Malak?

Defeated a weak Bastila and Revan. And before Ant and everyone else starts hounding me for saying "weak" let me clarify. Bastila and Revan were tortured for a long time and had to fight through Sith troopers and Dark Jedi as well as Soul Karath and his little group before they got to Malak. So, exhaustion was most likely a large factor in Revans loss to Malak.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2014 06:09 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Revan

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2014 06:16 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Malak was skilled in Juyo, presumably a master of it, he was one of the best duelists of his day, defeated Bastila... Am I missing anything? Because none of this puts him above Kolar as a duelist.

Last edited by NewGuy01 on Dec 3rd, 2014 at 06:28 PM

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2014 06:23 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

If Malak was the better swordsman at base then on the Star Forge he'd have beat Revan up and down the thing. Not even mentioning that Revan did cut his jaw off in their previous duell.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2014 06:29 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

Remember firzt attempz for Malak to kill Revan....

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2014 07:07 PM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Every comment in this thread made me facepalm. Wait until I get home.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2014 07:19 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by NewGuy01
Malak was skilled in Juyo, presumably a master of it, he was one of the best duelists of his day, defeated Bastila... Am I missing anything? Because none of this puts him above Kolar as a duelist.

Yeah, you are missing a lot. erm

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2014 07:23 PM
Revanchiste

Eeeeerrrrr I know than he have great dodge abilituez etc but I'm to lazy to write with THIZ piece of zhit !!!!

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2014 08:03 PM
NewGuy01
perpetual

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Yeah, you are missing a lot. erm

If so, your respect thread is lacking this "lot" you speak of.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2014 08:06 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Hence why it's not in my signature. Revan and Cade are currently my only hosted respect threads.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2014 08:07 PM
Revanchiste

Zaber only = no debuff ability for Malak....

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2014 08:12 PM
Jmanghan

bumo

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 01:08 AM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

How do you manage to find these minor threads from 2014, rofl?

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 01:13 AM
Jmanghan

How do you manage to find these minor threads from 2014, rofl?
I looked up "Revan vs Malak sabers only" on google.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 01:21 AM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

that feel when even retarded mega-underage Ant from 2014 would still stomp 90% of current KMC memberbase

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 01:36 AM
Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
godemperortrump
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just seeing Revanchiste's post was enough of a reason to bump this thread.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 01:46 AM
Click here to Send godemperortrump a Private Message Find more posts by godemperortrump Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Hence why it's not in my signature. Revan and Cade are currently my only hosted respect threads.
Holy shit.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 02:07 AM