KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » DE Palpatine vs. Unuthul

DE Palpatine vs. Unuthul
Started by: The Merchant

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Merchant

DE Palpatine vs. Unuthul

Who wins?

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Dec 6th, 2014 01:08 AM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Sids in a decent fight, probably.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2014 01:10 AM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

What's an Unuthul?

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2014 01:13 AM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity

A wax lookin' thing.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2014 01:14 AM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Merchant

Unuthul is Jedi master Raynar Thul who pretty much fused with the entire Killiks race and fought Luke Skywalker during the Fate of the Jedi arc.

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Dec 6th, 2014 01:15 AM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity

Killik Crisis. He was very powerful, though Luke schools him badly at the end.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2014 01:16 AM
Arhael
Devoid of reality

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ILS
What's an Unuthul?

Just to entertain you here is what Unu'thul did to Luke:
"Luke felt the Force stir as Raynar made a final exertion. "They're coming. Prepare for-"

The far hatch suddenly ruptured inward, bringing with it a short-lived decompression squall that rocked Luke back on his heels and hazed the corridor with airborne dust. He glimpsed a tall figure in a black pressure suit.

Then the figure flicked one of his hands, and Luke found himself flying backward, bouncing off YVH droids and tumbling out of control. He reached out in the Force, grabbing at passing hatches, the ceiling, even Raynar himself, but he was whirling too fast to catch hold of anything.

He hit the end of the corridor with a tremendous clung, unsure whether he was upside down or sideways, then crashed to the floor struggling to remain conscious.

By the time his eyes came back into focus, the corridor had erupted into a crashing storm of cannon bolts and shatter gun pellets. The lower two-thirds of the corridor was blocked by a wall of laminanium bugcruncher armor, but the upper third of the passage belonged to Raynar's Killiks. Still in their pressure carapaces, they were scurrying through the smoke along the walls and ceiling, pouring shatter gun pellets down on the droids' heads, trying to get past so they could launch an attack from the rear.

Luke rolled to his feet . . . and watched in astonishment as his helmet dropped to the floor in two pieces. He glanced at the wall behind him and saw a fist-deep depression where its impact had dented the durasteel.
"

Old Post Dec 6th, 2014 01:16 AM
Click here to Send Arhael a Private Message Find more posts by Arhael Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

If all he did was dent a wall Sids stomps

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2014 01:41 AM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Originally posted by ILS
What's an Unuthul?

Idk, I think it's a version of Linux or something.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2014 02:04 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by NewGuy01
Idk, I think it's a version of Linux or something.
Oh, that sucks. Those things are just full of bugs.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2014 02:11 AM
Angelalex242

Most powerful Sith ever vs. most anybody=Stomp

Old Post Dec 6th, 2014 03:18 AM
Click here to Send Angelalex242 a Private Message Find more posts by Angelalex242 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Originally posted by ILS
Oh, that sucks. Those things are just full of bugs.

Just so happens that Unuthul is too. wink

Also, was doing a bit of reading on Unuthul on Wookipedia--Interesting accolade for Jacen, unless I'm missing something: Unuthul could dominate the minds of powerful Jedi like Jaina and Zekk, but admitted that even the combined power of the hundreds of Killik nests couldn't influence someone of Jacen's caliber.

Last edited by NewGuy01 on Dec 6th, 2014 at 03:54 AM

Old Post Dec 6th, 2014 03:50 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by NewGuy01
Just so happens that Unuthul is too.
What a punny coincidence cool

Old Post Dec 6th, 2014 03:52 AM