KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Caedus, Malgus and Starkiller vs. Exar Kun, Revan, HoT and Satele

Which team is superior?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Team 1 easily 5 55.56%
Team 1 barely 2 22.22%
Stalemate 0 0%
Team 2 barely 2 22.22%
Team 2 easily 0 0%
Total: 9 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Caedus, Malgus and Starkiller vs. Exar Kun, Revan, HoT and Satele
Started by: Stigma

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Caedus, Malgus and Starkiller vs. Exar Kun, Revan, HoT and Satele

All at their peak.

No amp/prep time is given.

Neutral Setting.

Which team wins this?

Old Post Jan 21st, 2015 11:07 AM
Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

No takers?

Siding with team 1.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2015 08:57 PM
Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Exar Kun solos his dual-phase saber and precog makes him unstoppable and there are no immovable objects in this thread

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2015 08:59 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Team 1.

Caedus can stomp Hero and Satele at once.

Malgus and Starkiller can take the others via the force

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jan 21st, 2015 09:38 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Merchant

Team 1.

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Jan 21st, 2015 11:47 PM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Satele BM amps her team, game over.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2015 04:32 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

thumb up

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2015 04:42 AM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Kind of hard to BM amp someone when you're going to get stomped by a guy that can fight Luke or ragdolled by the guy that beat you twice before. erm

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2015 04:54 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

4 V.S 3 Team 2 win.
ILS Exar Kun is a way much too offensiv is not a good at defence...

Revan (I mean if you take the best of Revan novel Revan or KotOR darth Revan.) cannot be stomp by the force his multiples force protectionwon't make him easy to down with the force...
Exar Kun beat starkiller and malgus in a 1 V.S1 .. It have been prooven Revan Beat starkiller and malgus in a 1 V.S 1....
Well Darth Revan still cadeus equal.... Humhum... That's obvious than Team 2 win.... The have the numeric advantage....

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2015 05:29 AM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

Revan is the most powerful entity on this battlefield, whoever he fights is going to die. Exar and Hot can stall the other two, and or defeat them with the aid of BM from Satele.

Revan then destroys the rest of team 1 after he has killed Caedus in combat

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2015 06:08 AM
Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2015 06:11 AM
NewGuy01
perpetual

I actually didn't consider the possibility of Battle Meditation here.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2015 06:14 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carthage
Kind of hard to BM amp someone when you're going to get stomped by a guy that can fight Luke or ragdolled by the guy that beat you twice before. erm

Kind of hard to stomp someone when you have one of Revan, Exar Kun or Hero of Tython kicking your ass via the Battle Meditation of said someone.

Not to mention Kun & Revan > Starkiller and Malgus, then they have Hero of Tython for back-up as well. The only chance Team 1 has is Darth Caedus and he's facing some of the greatest ever in the mythos all amped by Battle Meditation.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2015 06:15 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Which will be near impossible given the force powers of team 1 thumb up

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2015 06:16 AM
Board Walker

Revan eclipses everyone on team one in terms of force power, and in all likelihood could ragdoll team 1 with the force on his own for the win.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2015 06:18 AM
Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Originally posted by AncientPower
Kind of hard to stomp someone when you have one of Revan, Exar Kun or Hero of Tython kicking your ass via the Battle Meditation of said someone.

Not to mention Kun & Revan > Starkiller and Malgus, then Hero of Tython to boot. The only chance Team 1 has is Darth Caedus and he's facing some of the greatest ever in the mythos all amped by Battle Meditation.

Hero is useless and Kun wouldn't last any longer than Katarn did against Caedus. Satele likewise is a weak link in power/skill, on top of the fact none of her feats compare with either Starkiller or Malgus. Caedus can already fight two of them on his own as well, what feats does anyone amped with Satele's battle med have?

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2015 06:18 AM
AncientPower
The Chosen One

You're acting like Team 2 is a team of inferiors when half the members of Team 2 are solidly above two thirds of Team 1.

Team 2 has the numbers advantage and Battle Meditation on-top of that. That isn't even mentioning that Shan is hardly a noob herself and is more than capable of going defensive.

Also not to mention is that Darth Malgus' victories in combat against her were both decades before her prime in power.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2015 06:21 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

You're acting like Team 2 is a team of inferiors when half the members of Team 2 are solidly above two thirds of Team 1.

Team 2 has the numbers advantage and Battle Meditation on-top of that. That isn't even mentioning that Shan is hardly a noob herself and is more than capable of going defensive.

Also not to mention is that Darth Malgus' victories in combat against her were both decades before her prime in power.

Revan isn't that far above Malgus (he does have a greater variety of force powers), and Caedus still outclasses Satele, Kun, and HoT. I don't care if she has BM she has no feats with it, and its still incredibly hard to implement it in combat- especially with opponents who can simply stomp her with the force. Malgus outclasses her in power/skill as well, as does Starkiller (in the force).

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2015 06:23 AM
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Originally posted by carthage
Hero is useless and Kun wouldn't last any longer than Katarn did against Caedus. Satele likewise is a weak link in power/skill, on top of the fact none of her feats compare with either Starkiller or Malgus. Caedus can already fight two of them on his own as well, what feats does anyone amped with Satele's battle med have?

Hero, the greatest champion of the Jedi Order, the man that killed the Voice of the Emperor is useless? Exar Kun is Kyle Katarn level? Please stop this is just painful.

You are also vastly missing the point, this is three against four and that fourth has Battle Meditation to amplify her already very powerful allies with.

Stop wanking Caedus so hard, he cannot take Exar Kun and Revan at once, he'd be dead in minutes at the best.

He is solidly above anyone here in dueling capability but Force Power? no, not at all.

Not to mention if Revan really needs to he can use both Telekinetic lightsaber combat and Protection Bubble to keep his descendant out of danger.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2015 06:30 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Hero, the greatest champion of the Jedi Order, the man that killed the Voice of the Emperor is useless? Exar Kun is Kyle Katarn level? Please stop this is just painful.

You are also vastly missing the point, this is three against four and that fourth has Battle Meditation to amplify her already very powerful allies with.

Stop wanking Caedus so hard, he cannot take Exar Kun and Revan at once, he'd be dead in minutes at the best.

He is solidly above anyone here in dueling capability but Force Power? no, not at all.

Not to mention if Revan really needs to he can use both Telekinetic lightsaber combat and Protection Bubble to keep his descendant out of danger.

I never said Kun was Katarn level I stated he wouldn't last as long, and he wouldn't. Kun is roughly as fast, probably half a tier above in skill at best, and Caedus is monumentally faster, more powerful, and a tier above in skill. HoT has beaten featless individuals and only a weakend Vitiate, plus Malgus has tooled him with the force. Satele and Hero are massive weak links.

Considering Malgus's tendency to implement powerful force attacks that take out groups, he can dominate Hero/Satele at once. Revan can probably beat Malgus or Starkiller, but considering how badly Hero and Satele are eclipsed in power Its not likely he can beat one before his weaker teammates die. Kun would beat Malgus but only in a brutal fight as well, and considering that Starkiller and Malgus are collectively vastly more powerful than him, he'd suffer the same fate by getting tooled by their combined respective force powers along with Satele/Hero

And yeah Caedus is still more powerful than anyone on team 2, with Revan the only one remotely approaching him

Last edited by carthage on Jan 22nd, 2015 at 06:40 AM

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2015 06:35 AM