KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Sith Spirit fight

Sith Spirit fight
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Sith Spirit fight

*Using accolades/reasonable guesses/the limited feats we possess who would win a fight of the Sith spirits?

Marka Ragnos vs. JA Exar Kun vs. Freedon Nadd vs. Karness Muur vs. Ajunta Pall vs Naga Sadow

*Battle takes place in the temple of the Ancients

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Feb 24th, 2015 04:37 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

The Spirit of Exar Kun should win here.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2015 06:46 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

same....

Old Post Feb 24th, 2015 07:49 PM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Muur is my *favorite* sith spirt, but his disease power is pretty useless in a spirit fight.

Exar Kun's spirit was likely supercharged by all those lives used to make him a spirit, and he does have the best spirit feats, so yea, he probably does win.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2015 05:03 AM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Merchant

Kun>Ragnos>Nadd>Sadow>Pall>Muur

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Feb 25th, 2015 06:14 AM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Merchant
Kun>Ragnos>Nadd>Sadow>Pall>Muur

I put Pall and Muur above Sadow and Nadd. If the spirits of Nadd and Sadow are stronger than Ajunta's (which I'm not sure of), it'd only be because they're fresher.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2015 06:54 PM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kun definitely wins. Although I'm not sure if spirits can really.. fight. Their powers are pretty limited in this form.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2015 07:14 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I think Old Man Kallig mentions he's able to affect other spirits? And I think he b*tchsmacks one of them at one point.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2015 07:19 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ILS
Kun definitely wins. Although I'm not sure if spirits can really.. fight. Their powers are pretty limited in this form.

I think they can fight each other to an extent.

Remember in Dark Empire when Brand helped finish off Palpatine's spirit?

Old Post Feb 25th, 2015 08:04 PM