KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » One Sith vs Dark Council vs Dread Masters

One Sith vs Dark Council vs Dread Masters
Started by: Kosmos Supreme

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kosmos Supreme

One Sith vs Dark Council vs Dread Masters

One Sith
Darth Krayt
Darth Wyyrlok
Darth Nihl
Darth Talon
Darth Maladi
Darth Stryfe
Darth Ruyn
Darth Azard

Dark Council
Darth Marr
Darth Thanaton
Darth Venegan
Darth Mekhis
Darth Ekkage
Darth Ancharon
Darth Decimus
Darth Vowrawn

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2015 01:06 AM
Click here to Send Kosmos Supreme a Private Message Find more posts by Kosmos Supreme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Based on cumulative power, I'd say One Sith, but the circumstances of a large scale 3-way team fight might favor the Dread Master's abilities. I'm not entirely sure.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2015 01:10 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

One Sith.

Literally all of those DC Sith are featless barring Thanaton.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2015 01:17 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Ekkage one-shot a Sith Lord.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2015 01:18 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kosmos Supreme

Darth Venegan was noted to be someone who Chapter 2 Wrath would need help against by Baras.
Darth Marr considerably powerful.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2015 04:33 AM
Click here to Send Kosmos Supreme a Private Message Find more posts by Kosmos Supreme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

DMs win most likely. Play the others against each other and then just TP stomp the weaker members of either team to cripple their opponents.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2015 05:56 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

I'm perplexed by the DM, they get captured by a Jedi and a Republic Special Forces squad...but then do a complete 180 and start messing with people's minds, among other stuff and it's like....

"Well ok, why were you captured in the first place?"

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2015 05:59 AM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

The conditions of that capture are unknown. Essentially an in-direct approach may have been taken.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2015 06:00 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AncientPower
The conditions of that capture are unknown. Essentially an in-direct approach may have been taken.

I guess....

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2015 06:04 AM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Merchant

If the DM's get their Phobis devices they stomp mercilessly and might I add sexually.

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2015 06:30 AM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

And if they don't, they lose.

Even with their phobis devices, a Jedi squad shielded the minds of the republic forces from them, and a lone Sith Lord did the same for his forces. They also never managed to affect the minds of the stronger willed player characters in the same way they did to the lesser powerful or non force sensitive populace.

I'm going for a One Sith victory here.

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2015 06:37 AM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Merchant

Bu-but their Hype!! It's TOO GOOD.

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2015 06:45 AM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Merchant

What about the Dark Council? Doesn't Marr have an accolade where he is so powerful in the Force he can make a barrier stronger than any Planetary shield?

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2015 06:53 AM
Q99

Thanatos is impressive.

Marr has a good reputation but not much onscreen. He is said to have routed armies and multiple known-badasses sit up and listen to him, though, so I'm ok with including him on the badass list too.

Mekhis gave Satele Shan a fight but solidly lost.

Ekkage was impressive by hype but she lost to Nomen Karr who lost to Wrath II pre-beating Baras and becoming Wrath. Also she was noted as an assassin, so her strength might not have been stand-up combat. She also was killed by the Wrath *and* a Jedi working together, which just seems overkill and doesn't tell us too much on her strength. Still, can hold her own.

Vengean gave a less-experienced Baras a fight but lost, so he's got some skill but isn't too far up there.

Vowrawn is known-weak even by his own counting.

Ancharon really is an unknown, and Decimus likewise.

So you've got at least 3 dead weights on a team of 8. 2 people who'd I'd class as known-badasses, and three solid warriors.

On the One Sith side, all have been seen in action in multiple occasions, except for Ruyn, of whom all we really know is he's a really good instructor. He's the only dead weight on his side. And they have their boss and his second for two known-badasses too.

So yea, the numbers support a OS victory, unless the Dread Masters can pull something out with their sith sorcery. But they're outnumbered 6 vs 8 vs 8, and their up-and-down showings have been noted. I'd think with sorcerers like Thanaton and Wyyrlok around, they probably aren't going to fearify everyone into submission. Their threat is obvious, but also reduces as they lose people.

So IMO, OS > DC > DM.

The DC team would be better if the military offense sphere slot was held by Baras, and if one of the unknowns was replaced by Sajar (Equal to Tol Braga!).

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2015 08:15 AM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Krayt could possibly solo them

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2015 09:06 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Q99
Ekkage was impressive by hype but she lost to Nomen Karr who lost to Wrath II pre-beating Baras and becoming Wrath. Also she was noted as an assassin, so her strength might not have been stand-up combat. She also was killed by the Wrath *and* a Jedi working together, which just seems overkill and doesn't tell us too much on her strength. Still, can hold her own.

This was actually a mistake on my part, she never lost to Karr it was just him who captured her after (iirc) one of her own assassins turned on her.

Ekkage was noted as one of the greatest assassins ever and as strong a weapon as the Empire had ever possessed.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2015 10:10 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Here is information about Darth Marr: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f6/t608428.html

Darth Decimus is officially acknowledged as one of the greatest warriors of the Empire alongside Darth Thanaton and Darth Malgus. Much like Darth Marr, he is also stated to have routed entire armies of Republic in the battlefield. Among all foes, only HoT managed to defeat Darth Decimus.

As for the dead-weights, I don't think that any member of the Dark Council can be regarded as a dead-weight. Even the weakest member of the Dark Council is among the most powerful Sith in the galaxy.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2015 12:16 PM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Looks like you're missing a quote on Marr, Leg.

"One of the longest-serving members of the Dark Council, Darth Marr is a terrifying warrior and a true believer in the Sith Code..... and his abilities are second to none."

Codex.

Last edited by Nephthys on Mar 3rd, 2015 at 12:28 PM

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2015 12:18 PM
S_W_LeGenD

Thanks for the information. smile

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2015 12:22 PM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Also that's bullshit that only the HoT can beat Decimus. Anyone can beat him, even the Smuggler. Right after killing 2 other Dark Council members.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2015 12:28 PM