KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » ROTS Sidious/Dooku vs. Kenobi/Windu/Vader/Grievous

ROTS Sidious/Dooku vs. Kenobi/Windu/Vader/Grievous
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

ROTS Sidious/Dooku vs. Kenobi/Windu/Vader/Grievous

Neutral ground location

Who wins?

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Mar 6th, 2015 10:03 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Team 1. Sidious can remove Kenobi and Grievous practically instantly.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2015 10:13 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Didnt Grievous tank Sidious's lightning in Son of Dathomir?

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Mar 6th, 2015 11:51 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Angelalex242

The only wildcard here is whether or not Windu manages to superamp himself with Vapaad. Otherwise, team 1.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2015 03:38 AM
Click here to Send Angelalex242 a Private Message Find more posts by Angelalex242 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kosmos Supreme

Windu holds off Sidious while Vader beats Dooku and quite easy if he has Obi-Wan and Grievous as back up. Then they team up with Windu and finish Sidious.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2015 05:17 AM
Click here to Send Kosmos Supreme a Private Message Find more posts by Kosmos Supreme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kosmos Supreme
Windu holds off Sidious

How?

Old Post Mar 7th, 2015 01:27 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EmperorSidious2
Master of Magic

Originally posted by Kosmos Supreme
Windu holds off Sidious while Vader beats Dooku and quite easy if he has Obi-Wan and Grievous as back up. Then they team up with Windu and finish Sidious.

Sidious would dispatch windu while dooku hs dispatched Obi wan and grevious and his taking on vader who I do not know if it is all rots or post suit vader but if Sidious is trying windu will be killed and dooku would only be dealing with vader since grevious and obi wan would both be taken out so I give the win to team 1 the best sith ever

Old Post Mar 7th, 2015 05:32 PM
Click here to Send EmperorSidious2 a Private Message Find more posts by EmperorSidious2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
McP

Really hard to tell. If Sidious will try to remove Kenobi or Grievous with the Force, Vader might be able to catch him off-guard with TK (like Maul did in the deleted scene).
If Sidious will try to remove them by blitzing them, I'm not sure if he will be able to.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2015 08:17 PM
Click here to Send McP a Private Message Find more posts by McP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kosmos Supreme

Originally posted by Trocity
How?

History repeats itself.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2015 04:33 AM
Click here to Send Kosmos Supreme a Private Message Find more posts by Kosmos Supreme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

If Windu can get to Sidious faster than Sidious could remove Kenobi and/or Grievous than I think team 2 wins. If not, team 1.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2015 05:08 AM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity

Why do people think Windu can just vaapad Sidious' ass on any given day?

Old Post Mar 8th, 2015 05:20 AM
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

He doesn't even need to beat him. Just hold his own long enough for Kenobi, Vader & Grievous to dispose of Dooku, which wouldn't take long.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2015 05:22 AM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

Team 1 imo, and here's why.
Mace could not prevent Tiin, Kolar, and Fisto from being cut down in seconds he will not prevent Kenobi and Grievous from being ashed or worse especially not with Dooku supporting.

Additionally Dooku on neutral ground is >/= Windu according to Dark Rendezvous and a source book. At WORST Dooku gives Mace the fight of his life, a fight that will still be going on once Sidious chars Kenobi, Vader, and Grievous to well done.

The only chance of winning is if Windu engages Sidious from the start and Vader Grievous and Kenobi overwhelm Dooku. The problem with this theory is that:

A. On Neutral ground (assuming a flat plane) Sidious will have ample room to use his force powers on Mace. And given how he choked out Dooku a galaxy away Mace is not likely to fare any better until he's completely submerged in Vaapad.

B. Sidious is faster than Mace. And as I said before if Mace could not prevent his fellow Jedi from getting slaughtered I don't see him being able to stop Kenobi and especially Grievous from getting owned.

C. Even if Mace tries to solo Sidious, odds are Sidious and Dooku who are likely to have excellent synergy will not let the team separate them, let alone let 3 combatants try and overwhelm one. Sidious and Dooku are not idiots, the moment they notice that its a 3v1 either Dooku will leverage his position to be closer to his master or Sidious will use his ridiculous speed to return to his apprentice.

Either way the only way for Team 2 to be victorious is to separate Sidious and Dooku, and considering this is no Naboo energy chamber, I highly doubt they'd be able to accomplish this on neutral ground.

Sidious and Dooku 9/10

The North Remembers

Old Post Mar 8th, 2015 05:26 AM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity

I think Vader would have to be the one facing Sidious and he wouldn't last long without help, but no one else here really adds much in the way of force power, which is really what's needed.

Splitting them up 2v1 favors team 1 for sure. Dooku can take Kenobi and Grievous simultaneously while Sidious beats the other two, as Vader and Mace are the best bets to fight Sidious. Make Mace fight Dooku and then Sidious just gets rid of Kenobi and Grievous then beats Vader.

I'm really tired but I can't think of any way team 2 can win this.

Mace wouldn't last longer against Sidious than Vader would 1v1 though.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2015 05:27 AM
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

The moment Sidious lobs off Vader's hand its game over (and with Sidious' speed and power he's Vader's worst nightmare so it'll happen).

The North Remembers

Old Post Mar 8th, 2015 05:37 AM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Angelalex242

The question here is, can Mace superamp with Vapaad against Sidious? Can he reflect Sidious's power back at him per the canon duel?

Or is there a reason he can't do that?

Old Post Mar 8th, 2015 05:39 AM
Click here to Send Angelalex242 a Private Message Find more posts by Angelalex242 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Originally posted by Lord Stark
Additionally Dooku on neutral ground is >/= Windu according to Dark Rendezvous and a source book. At WORST Dooku gives Mace the fight of his life, a fight that will still be going on once Sidious chars Kenobi, Vader, and Grievous to well done.

Windu Vaapad's Dooku's ass. Sure, Dooku may be superior to normal Windu but not one amped off Vaapad.

Team 2 takes this.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2015 05:43 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Team 1 imo, and here's why.
Mace could not prevent Tiin, Kolar, and Fisto from being cut down in seconds he will not prevent Kenobi and Grievous from being ashed or worse especially not with Dooku supporting.

The only chance of winning is if Windu engages Sidious from the start and Vader Grievous and Kenobi overwhelm Dooku. The problem with this theory is that:

A. On Neutral ground (assuming a flat plane) Sidious will have ample room to use his force powers on Mace. And given how he choked out Dooku a galaxy away Mace is not likely to fare any better until he's completely submerged in Vaapad.

B. Sidious is faster than Mace. And as I said before if Mace could not prevent his fellow Jedi from getting slaughtered I don't see him being able to stop Kenobi and especially Grievous from getting owned.

C. Even if Mace tries to solo Sidious, odds are Sidious and Dooku who are likely to have excellent synergy will not let the team separate them, let alone let 3 combatants try and overwhelm one. Sidious and Dooku are not idiots, the moment they notice that its a 3v1 either Dooku will leverage his position to be closer to his master or Sidious will use his ridiculous speed to return to his apprentice.

Either way the only way for Team 2 to be victorious is to separate Sidious and Dooku, and considering this is no Naboo energy chamber, I highly doubt they'd be able to accomplish this on neutral ground.

Sidious and Dooku 9/10

Well said. thumb up

Old Post Mar 8th, 2015 05:43 AM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

Originally posted by Angelalex242
The question here is, can Mace superamp with Vapaad against Sidious? Can he reflect Sidious's power back at him per the canon duel?

Or is there a reason he can't do that?

Given that this is neutral ground Sidious and Dooku's force powers will give them control of the battle. Why would they simply let team 2 choose who's going to fight who? Not to mention if anyone would fight Mace it'd be Dooku since he's familiar with Vaapad's strengths and weaknesses.

The North Remembers

Old Post Mar 8th, 2015 05:44 AM
McP

Mace could not prevent Tiin, Kolar, and Fisto from being cut down in seconds

Kenobi and Grievous are not Kolar, Fisto or Tiin. They could be remove by the Force attacks easily, but blitzed? I'm not so sure.

And given how he choked out Dooku a galaxy away Mace is not likely to fare any better until he's completely submerged in Vaapad.

I doubt, that Sidious could do that to Dooku whenever he want, as I doubt, that Dooku raised his guard in the Force during speaking to his master.
Choke or not, it's part of TK. If Dooku's guard would be that easily to break for Sidious, Yoda should be able to break it as easily as well. But he couldn't.

...that Windu wont be able to charge at Sidious the way he needs to. At the beggining of their fight in ROTS, Windu could do nothing. During those few seconds after Fisto's death, he was almost running from Sidious.

Sidious is faster, more agressive and the first move is his.

If the team 2 will decide to split it to two fights 2v1, then they are doomed. Dooku should be able to hold his own for a while against Mace and Kenobi, while Sidious would crush Vader and Grievous.

I think, that their best chances are:
Mace vs Dooku and Vader, Kenobi and Grievous vs Sidious. Unlike Mace, Vader might be able to prevent Sidious from removing Kenobi and Grievous from the fight.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2015 09:16 AM
Click here to Send McP a Private Message Find more posts by McP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote