KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » The Inquisitor vs. Ferus Olin

The Inquisitor vs. Ferus Olin
Started by: |King Joker|

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

The Inquisitor vs. Ferus Olin

Both characters in their prime.

Round 1: Battle takes place on Lothal.

Round 2: Battle takes place on Vjun.

Last edited by |King Joker| on Mar 10th, 2015 at 07:38 PM

Old Post Mar 10th, 2015 07:36 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Depends on what version of Ferus we're talking about here.

Last of The Jedi Ferus has already beaten the Grand Inquisitor Malorum, he has fought Anakin who had to resort to using his anger to beat him in asparring match and he has fought Vader. He would the Lothal match with straight up ease, the Vjun match would only be slightly difficult.

As of Rebel Forces Ferus has gotten old and he hasn't seen much combat. Yet he was still able to appear as though he were in three places at once and his force powers didn't seem to suffer from years of non-use. Not to mention he dueled Vader post ANH who had already defeated the likes of Anya, Obi-Wan and even fought his own apprentice, Starkiller.

I'd say Ferus would still win both rounds.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2015 09:08 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark-Kenshin
Blocked

Ferus, I reckon is about a lvl 20 Jedi. Inquisitor is about a lvl 4 Sith, given his fight with Kanan and the creator's own words.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2015 10:07 PM
Click here to Send Dark-Kenshin a Private Message Find more posts by Dark-Kenshin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

The Inquisitor both rounds

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Mar 10th, 2015 11:19 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Why?

Old Post Mar 11th, 2015 02:11 AM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Depends on what version of Ferus we're talking about here.

Last of The Jedi Ferus has already beaten the Grand Inquisitor Malorum, he has fought Anakin who had to resort to using his anger to beat him in asparring match and he has fought Vader. He would the Lothal match with straight up ease, the Vjun match would only be slightly difficult.

As of Rebel Forces Ferus has gotten old and he hasn't seen much combat. Yet he was still able to appear as though he were in three places at once and his force powers didn't seem to suffer from years of non-use. Not to mention he dueled Vader post ANH who had already defeated the likes of Anya, Obi-Wan and even fought his own apprentice, Starkiller.

I'd say Ferus would still win both rounds.

thumb up

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Mar 11th, 2015 02:23 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

In a sparring matc--

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 11th, 2015 03:39 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

LOL

Old Post Mar 11th, 2015 03:41 AM
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

:P :P :P

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2015 03:44 AM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Originally posted by NewGuy01

LMAO. Way to cut off the part about Anakin drawing on the Dark-Side. They ain't having a full blown conversation Like Mace and Tiin. and Mace didn't actually want to beat the living hell out of Saesee Tiin. there are details, but you'll just have to wait for my RT :P

Old Post Mar 11th, 2015 03:52 AM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Merchant

Hmmm this is a cool match-up! I would say Ferus though.

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Mar 11th, 2015 03:54 AM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Originally posted by The Merchant
Hmmm this is a cool match-up! I would say Ferus though.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2015 03:59 AM
NewGuy01
perpetual

quote:
Way t--

DO YOU WANT TO GO TO WAR XSTACEE? Because we could go to war. I'm for real. I'm for REAL.

-

Fetus probably stomps, btw.

-

Last edited by NewGuy01 on Mar 11th, 2015 at 04:11 AM

Old Post Mar 11th, 2015 04:04 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Originally posted by NewGuy01
Fetus probably stomps, btw.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2015 04:12 AM
WildBantha88

Inquisitor stomps. Get at me :P

Old Post Mar 11th, 2015 02:25 PM
Click here to Send WildBantha88 a Private Message Find more posts by WildBantha88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Why/how?

Old Post Mar 11th, 2015 02:25 PM
WildBantha88

well an argument could be made that his weapon gives him an edge. Ferrus never has encountered or even heard of a lightsaber such as his. But that's all I got

Old Post Mar 11th, 2015 02:29 PM
Click here to Send WildBantha88 a Private Message Find more posts by WildBantha88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Neither did Kanan and for the most part he did well against the Inquisitor and he isn't half as good as Ferus erm

Old Post Mar 13th, 2015 07:19 PM
WildBantha88

Neither did Kanan and for the most part he did well against the Inquisitor and he isn't half as good as Ferus erm
He only fought Inquisitor using the spinning function once, and that was after some obvious improvement, and even in that engagement it clearly threw him off

Old Post Mar 14th, 2015 01:15 PM
Fated Xtasy
Kami

He did it four times dude. Once when they found Luminara. The second time when they landed on that abandoned base, the third over at Lothal at the transmission tower and the fourth [SPOILER - highlight to read]: where the Inquisitor died

The Inquisitor used the roflcopter spin on all occasions no expression

Old Post Mar 14th, 2015 03:35 PM