KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Agen Kolar/TCW Maul vs. Mace Windu/Kit Fisto

Agen Kolar/TCW Maul vs. Mace Windu/Kit Fisto
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Shocked Agen Kolar/TCW Maul vs. Mace Windu/Kit Fisto

Battle takes place on nude earth

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Mar 21st, 2015 10:01 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Windu > Maul, Fisto > Kolar.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2015 10:04 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RexCloneWarsMVS
Believer of Jesus

Really Carthage? Mace solos

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2015 12:11 AM
Click here to Send RexCloneWarsMVS a Private Message Find more posts by RexCloneWarsMVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Team 2.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2015 12:56 AM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

quote: (post)
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Windu > Maul, Fisto > Kolar.

thumb up

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2015 01:01 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Mace and Fisto take this.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2015 01:08 AM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Every single person here has fought Sidious in sabers.

Their respective performances:
Windu- Held his own, to say the least.

Maul- lost in 25 seconds.

Fisto- lost in 6 seconds, which just a brief exchange of blocks.

Kolar- Never even blocked a blow.

So, in sabers, I rate them Windu, Maul, Fisto, Kolar.

From this, one can tell I put team 2 above team 1.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2015 06:31 AM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

You've ignored the game-changing advantage Mace Windu had in that extremely circumstantial fight. Without his very choice emotions in that fight, his Vaapad amp and the emotions of Anakin Skywalker he'd have performed far lesser.

A better comparison would be when Mace Windu fought Darth Maul and couldn't beat him despite Aayla Secura's aid. Agen Kolar has faced Mace Windu to a standstill IIRC. Kit Fisto supposedly equates any Council member bar Windu and Yoda.

Depending on how much you take away from Maul's ability to stalemate Windu & Secura, Darth Maul is superior.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2015 07:27 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

You're thinking of Saesee Tiin who sparred with Mace Windu

(please log in to view the image)

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2015 07:37 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by AncientPower
You've ignored the game-changing advantage Mace Windu had in that extremely circumstantial fight. Without his very choice emotions in that fight, his Vaapad amp and the emotions of Anakin Skywalker he'd have performed far lesser.

Well, he pretty much won, so 'lesser' can still be plenty better than Maul.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2015 09:22 AM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

I stand corrected thanks, regardless Darth Maul is the best here in pure dueling ability as well as Force augmentation. Vaapad might give Windu an edge though.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2015 09:22 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Originally posted by Q99
Well, he pretty much won, so 'lesser' can still be plenty better than Maul.

He won and stayed in the fight because his Vaapad amp allowed him to match Sidious' speed, in no other material has Windu performed so well. On the other hand in the actual duel between Windu & Secura against Maul, Mace couldn't defeat him.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2015 09:26 AM
Darth Thor

^ Nah Mace > Maul. Maul's just good enough to compete against him. Whilst Mace is good enough to compete against Sidious and possibly even best him.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2015 11:30 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

But not through sheer saber skill and augmentation. His Vaapad enabled him to defeat Darth Sidious, without it I doubt he'd perform better than Maul. Not saying Windu sucks or anything as I believe Maul, Windu, and Dooku are all more or less equal in skill. Yoda and Sidious being solely above them at the time.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2015 12:32 PM
McP

Mace > Maul, Kolar and Fisto are about equals. Mace seems to has some problems against minor Jedi/Sith (like Bulq, Ventress). I mean, it's his inability to kill them really fast. So it will be a very good fight, with obvious winners.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2015 04:08 PM
Click here to Send McP a Private Message Find more posts by McP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by AncientPower
But not through sheer saber skill and augmentation. His Vaapad enabled him to defeat Darth Sidious, without it I doubt he'd perform better than Maul. Not saying Windu sucks or anything as I believe Maul, Windu, and Dooku are all more or less equal in skill. Yoda and Sidious being solely above them at the time.

Not even sure if Vapaad's canon anymore. In any case, both Mace and Dooku are above Maul. Maul is a peer to Kenobi (but probably better than him in the Tk department). And we saw the difference between Kenobi and Dooku.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2015 09:49 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

MOST LIKELY TEAM 1

KOLAR CAN HOLD FISTO OFF, AND POSSIBLY BEAT HIM ASSUMING HE DOESN'T USE TELEKINESIS.

EITHER OF THEM ARE COMPETENT ENOUGH TO HOLD OF SAMUEL L

GOOD FIGHT THOUGH

Old Post Apr 14th, 2015 05:13 AM
gideongarner01

Mace pre prime was on dookus level in pure skill and ability and dooku is ahead of maul. Buy TCW mace is in his prime which should be slightly above dooku. And that’s WITHOUT vapaad. Anyone who thinks maul can beat mace doesn’t know anything about Star Wars. Mace possibly could solo

Old Post Oct 25th, 2019 11:12 PM
Click here to Send gideongarner01 a Private Message Find more posts by gideongarner01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote