KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Nox and Wrath II run a team gauntlet

Darth Nox and Wrath II run a team gauntlet
Started by: Tondemonai

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tondemonai

Darth Nox and Wrath II run a team gauntlet

1. Inquisitor, Kanan Jarrus, and Ahsoka Tano (rebels)

2. Darth Bandon and Darth Malak

3. Darth Bane and Darth Zannah DoE

4 . The entirety of the Brotherhood of Darkness (except bane)

5. Darth Thanaton, Darth Baras, and Darth Zash

6. Barsen'thor and HoT

7. Darth Malgus (decieved) and Darth Vader (ANH)

8. Darth Revan, Darth Sion, and Darth Traya

9. Darth Maul, Darth Tyranus (RoTS), and Darth Sidious (RoTS)

10. Either Vitiate for boss 1, or Marr, Jadus, Arho, Caedus, and Krayt for boss 2.

Last edited by Tondemonai on Mar 26th, 2015 at 06:36 PM

Old Post Mar 26th, 2015 06:34 PM
Click here to Send Tondemonai a Private Message Find more posts by Tondemonai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Old Post Mar 26th, 2015 06:44 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tondemonai

Really? I'd imagine that Wrath's saber skills rival Bane's and Nox's sorcery rivals if not exceeds Zannah's

Old Post Mar 26th, 2015 06:51 PM
Click here to Send Tondemonai a Private Message Find more posts by Tondemonai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

The gauntlet is too challenging for the duo.

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Mar 26th, 2015 07:09 PM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tondemonai
Really? I'd imagine that Wrath's saber skills rival Bane's and Nox's sorcery rivals if not exceeds Zannah's

Sure, but Bane's Force Powers exceed Wrath's and Zannah's saber skills exceed Nox's.

That fight is arguable, but they can't take the entire brotherhood lol.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2015 08:19 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tondemonai

Imo, the entire Brotherhood wouldn't be out of the Bane duo's capabilities, so I was thinking that the ToR duo could probably take em down, mainly because of the combination of Nox's healing powers + Wrath's survivability as well as Nox's crowd control. The only real problem would be Kaan's BM but Nox can probably just stealth his/her way in and kill him first. Also, I think you're forgetting the fact that Nox is very deadly with dual bladed lightsabers, so tbh Nox is just Zannah x 2 or more. I know Wrath can't keep up with Bane's FL and such but Nox's shielding, enhancing, and healing techniques could keep him/her alive long enough to land a hard blow. And keep in mind that Wrath also used two lightsabers and that might overwhelm Bane with enough augmentation.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2015 09:41 PM
Tondemonai

So just saying, the two of them are a pretty op team, given that out of game they have all powers rather than just game specific skill tree's and classes and stuff

Old Post Mar 26th, 2015 09:44 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Mar 27th, 2015 12:04 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Old Post Mar 27th, 2015 01:29 AM
Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NTJack0
Ranger

The brotherhood takes them out, that's too many at once, if they manage that, they'll be too tired by 5.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2015 01:32 AM
Click here to Send NTJack0 a Private Message Find more posts by NTJack0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Yes, I'm pretty sure they can't beat the entire Brotherhood of Darkness. no expression

Just saying, but I think a thousand + opponents each is a mite much.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2015 01:34 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Yeah, I just ignored that one.

Originally posted by NewGuy01
Sure, but Bane's Force Powers exceed Wrath's and Zannah's saber skills exceed Nox's.

That fight is arguable, but they can't take the entire brotherhood lol.

Actually, Nox's saber skills are quite impressive, too. He's got some feats and a nice accolade to prove it, which says the Inquisitor's saber skills are as impressive as his Force power.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2015 01:34 AM
Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

That isn't referring to Nox, that's referring to Inquisitors in general. That they're "just as deadly with a saber as they are with the Force", which obviously isn't literally true anyway.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2015 01:55 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

They can beat 4. Probably effortlessly too

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Mar 27th, 2015 02:03 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Originally posted by carthage
They can beat 4. Probably effortlessly too

Even you shouldn't believe that.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2015 02:07 AM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Name me one notable Sith that the BOD produced that compares with either Sith. Oh wait you can't because you haven't read the books thumb up Kaans Sith suck in terms of feats, other than being meat shields no one other than Bane was even worth their salt from that order

Old Post Mar 27th, 2015 02:09 AM
NewGuy01
perpetual

True, but there were thousands of them. Nox and Wrath can't handle fighting over a thousand Sith at once, I'm sorry lol.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2015 02:14 AM
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Originally posted by carthage
Name me one notable Sith that the BOD produced that compares with either Sith. Oh wait you can't because you haven't read the books thumb up Kaans Sith suck in terms of feats, other than being meat shields no one other than Bane was even worth their salt from that order

Lol I honestly didn't. But wait, so with that logic can we say Nox + Wrath can defeat any quantity of jedi/sith that are featless?

Old Post Mar 27th, 2015 02:14 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Did the OP mean the entire brotherhood or just. Kaan and the main ones?

Old Post Mar 27th, 2015 02:16 AM
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Don't avoid the question.

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Mar 27th, 2015 02:19 AM