KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » ROTS Darth Sidious vs. Abeloth

ROTS Darth Sidious vs. Abeloth
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

ROTS Darth Sidious vs. Abeloth

Battle takes place on neutral ground

Who wins?

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Mar 30th, 2015 01:28 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Abeloth.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Mar 30th, 2015 01:40 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Why did you start creating threads where Sidious is in a disadvantageous position?

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Mar 30th, 2015 01:41 AM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Is Sidious his new Bane?

Oh no.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2015 01:44 AM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

If Luke can fight Abeloth, Sidious can fight Abeloth

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Mar 30th, 2015 01:45 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wtf lol

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2015 01:46 AM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Sidious is faster (blitzing Jedi), has better TK feats (hurling Seats and sending a Green midget flying). Abelotha clones were killed by fodder, Sidious should logically be more skilled.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2015 01:56 AM
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

sidious be in these threads like
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 30th, 2015 01:56 AM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carthage
Sidious is faster (blitzing Jedi), has better TK feats (hurling Seats and sending a Yoda flying with lightning). Abelotha clones were killed by fodder, Sidious should logically be more skilled.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2015 01:57 AM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Abeloth ragdolled Luke and 5 other Jedi/Sith after being hit by a force attack from hundreds of Sith at the same time before teleporting away to go rape a dude, destroyed Tahv, tanked a TK attack from Oneness Ben, and when Luke experienced Oneness fighting her, she picked him up and slammed him into the ground. She also moved so fast at one point Luke didn't realize her movement until she was retracting her tentacle. That's above anything Sidious has done.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Last edited by Emperordmb on Mar 30th, 2015 at 02:00 AM

Old Post Mar 30th, 2015 01:57 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Abeloth, supposedly she can't be defeated without the Dark and the Light working in unison, so it's impossible for Sidious to win.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2015 02:00 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

I can't believe I'm saying this, but Sidious gets stomped.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2015 09:33 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arhael
Devoid of reality

quote:
Abeloth ragdolled Luke and 5 other Jedi/Sith after being hit by a force attack from hundreds of Sith at the same time before teleporting away to go rape a dude, destroyed Tahv, tanked a TK attack from Oneness Ben, and when Luke experienced Oneness fighting her, she picked him up and slammed him into the ground. She also moved so fast at one point Luke didn't realize her movement until she was retracting her tentacle. That's above anything Sidious has done.

That's not true.
Sith Lords used Datomiri technique to prevent Abeloth from escaping the fight, she was not bombarded by their Force attacks.

She did not rag-doll Luke and 5 Sith. She used a Force wave on them that allowed her to escape.

It doesn't say that she picked Luke up and slammed to the ground, when he experienced Oneness. It says that they were floating in the air, it might as well be Luke who lifted them up.
She is fast that's true, Luke was still able to fight her and hurt her with lightsaber, so pointless bringing it up.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carthage
Sidious is faster (blitzing Jedi), has better TK feats (hurling Seats and sending a Green midget flying). Abelotha clones were killed by fodder, Sidious should logically be more skilled.

Non of her clones were killed by fodder. The least capable one to kill her was Tahiri. But she is definitely not a fodder. At younger age she survived lightsaber fight with Lord Nyax along Luke and Mara, which is the most impressive feat considering devastating strength and speed of his attacks, that, also, includes resisting his mind domination better than Luke and Mara. At one point she tanked huge detonation that annihilated entire facility. And still Tahiri killed Abeloth by shoving a grenade into her belly wound, which is both very circumstantial and lucky.

Anyway. I agree that Sidious can defeat her with less probability than Luke but still can. While Abeloth can shrug off any Force attacks, Sidous can still hurt her with lightsaber, which is how Luke was able to kill her in every case.

quote:
Abeloth, supposedly she can't be defeated without the Dark and the Light working in unison, so it's impossible for Sidious to win.

Not really true. All Luke did was restraining her, which allowed Krayt to deal fatal wound. It could as well be another darksider assisting Krayt.

Here the fight is on neutral ground. Sidious might be able to kill her single physical body with lightsaber at least.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2015 10:13 AM
Click here to Send Arhael a Private Message Find more posts by Arhael Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Lol wut

Old Post Oct 6th, 2016 05:56 PM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote