KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Obi-Wan Kenobi vs Exar Kun

Obi-Wan Kenobi vs Exar Kun
Started by: WildBantha88

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WildBantha88

Obi-Wan Kenobi vs Exar Kun

Who wins?

Old Post Apr 30th, 2015 12:23 PM
Click here to Send WildBantha88 a Private Message Find more posts by WildBantha88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Kenobi could hold his own in a duel, but he gets dominated in humiliating fashion by Kun's Force powers.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2015 12:25 PM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Kun utterly dominates.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Apr 30th, 2015 01:29 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SunRazer
Kenobi could hold his own in a duel, but he gets dominated in humiliating fashion by Kun's Force powers.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2015 01:44 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WildBantha88

Kenobi's only real weakness is TK and even that only the most powerful can exploit. What makes Exar Kun so much more powerful? The spell that paralyzed a senate or maybe his gauntlets. Either one isn't something Kenobi Wan can't handle

Old Post Apr 30th, 2015 02:28 PM
Click here to Send WildBantha88 a Private Message Find more posts by WildBantha88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Exar in all three, his stamina and physical strength would best Kenobi in a duel eventually (Anakin was breaking his bones). Force powers, yeah Kun takes it.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Apr 30th, 2015 03:45 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Kun, easily.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2015 03:46 PM
Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kun astrally projects a dress onto Kenobi, causing him to kill himself out of sheer embarrassment.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2015 03:54 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WildBantha88

Kenobi is easily superior in lightsabers and his match in the Force

Old Post Apr 30th, 2015 04:25 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Ouch.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2015 04:26 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by WildBantha88
This post is wrong and you should feel bad about this post.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2015 04:29 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WildBantha88

Originally posted by ILS
This post is wrong and you should feel bad about this post.
prove that Exar Kun has better feats than out dueling ventress, stalemating Darth Maul, stalemating Dooku, repulsing Surge apart, easily throwing several tons, and Force pushing Dooku and then I will consider feeling bad

Old Post Apr 30th, 2015 04:34 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

sad

Hey ILS, got any more hood rap, tbh?

Old Post Apr 30th, 2015 04:36 PM
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

prove that Exar Kun has better feats than out dueling ventress, stalemating Darth Maul, stalemating Dooku, repulsing Surge apart, easily throwing several tons, and Force pushing Dooku and then I will consider feeling bad
Kun's about equal to Kenobi in sabers; stalemating Ulic who by feats and creator commentary is about as good as those in that Maul/Kenobi dueling pocket.

I'm not even going to address the notion that Kenobi is Kun's equal as a Force wielder.
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
sad

Hey ILS, got any more hood rap, tbh?
DUnno, you like Bruno Mars??

Old Post Apr 30th, 2015 04:39 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Originally posted by ILS
DUnno, you like Bruno Mars??

Something that helps me cope with massive depression that was triggered by this thread.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2015 04:43 PM
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Something that helps me cope with massive depression that was triggered by this thread.
This is kind of uplifting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7NJfuVk9hY

You can pretend you're high by re-reading Bantha's posts.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2015 04:47 PM
Based
iPinoy

Kun is an all time great, his skills with a lightsaber has been called prodigious even before reaching his peak and that was an assessment centuries later which goes on to show how special his abilities were.

Kenobi has the Soresu thing going for him but it's never good enough to compete with the greats of his time like Mace or Yoda.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2015 04:55 PM
Click here to Send Based a Private Message Find more posts by Based Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

He can compete with guys like Kun and Mace in sabers, he's just not quite good enough to beat them imo.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2015 05:03 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

In sabers is the key, tbh.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2015 05:18 PM
WildBantha88

I feel like people just ignore Kenobi's force feats because...? I'm actually not sure why

Old Post Apr 30th, 2015 06:35 PM