KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » 3 Banes vs. 3 Mauls

3 Banes vs. 3 Mauls
Started by: Stigma

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

3 Banes vs. 3 Mauls

PoD Bane, Orbalisk Bane and DoE Bane

vs.

TPM Maul, TCW Maul (with his claw-legs) and SoD Maul

Setting: Jabba's palace

No amp/prep time.

Who wins?

Old Post May 20th, 2015 01:44 PM
Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

lawl

Old Post May 20th, 2015 01:45 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Bane comfortably.

For someone warned repeatedly about shitting on Bane, Stigma sure does seem to make a lot of Bane threads, huh?

Old Post May 20th, 2015 01:45 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nephthys
Bane comfortably.

For someone warned repeatedly about shitting on Bane, Stigma sure does seem to make a lot of Bane threads, huh?

He can make as many Bane threads as he wishes; I do believe you all were cautioned by Badabing to stop being so hypersensitive. 👍

Old Post May 20th, 2015 02:29 PM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Team Bane comfortably.

Old Post May 20th, 2015 02:29 PM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by The_Tempest
He can make as many Bane threads as he wishes; I do believe you all were cautioned by Badabing to stop being so hypersensitive. 👍

I didn't say he couldn't. I just found it notable.

Old Post May 20th, 2015 02:32 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

Anyway, Team Maul wins. Bane's orbalisks make it a challenge and a half, but Maul is more skilled and more powerful tbh.

Old Post May 20th, 2015 02:33 PM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Originally posted by Nephthys
Bane comfortably.

Um... I was never offically warned or even pm'd by a mod, so what are you talking about?

I think you need to get a grip on reality and stop derailing the thread, Neph.

BTW I'm genuinely curious about the outcome of this fight.

Old Post May 20th, 2015 02:57 PM
Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Eh, DoE Bane is ridiculously fast and will present a challenge, might even win.
Orbalisk Bane wins.
PoD Bane loses definitely.

Old Post May 20th, 2015 02:58 PM
Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Siding with the Maul's.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post May 20th, 2015 03:01 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

The Mauls pretty easily

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post May 20th, 2015 03:34 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arhael
Devoid of reality

Mauls maul.

Old Post May 20th, 2015 03:41 PM
Click here to Send Arhael a Private Message Find more posts by Arhael Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EmperorSidious2
Master of Magic

Darth Bane. His force powers are greater. I would say bane is a better duelist however I'm skeptical so anyone's opinion is ok with me. So I'd say bane as his force powers are great.

Old Post May 20th, 2015 07:46 PM
Click here to Send EmperorSidious2 a Private Message Find more posts by EmperorSidious2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Darth Bane. His force powers are greater. I would say bane is a better duelist however I'm skeptical so anyone's opinion is ok with me. So I'd say bane as his force powers are great.

No amp, though.

Old Post May 20th, 2015 07:47 PM
EmperorSidious2
Master of Magic

Originally posted by Stigma
No amp, though.

So bane without the amp sucks according to you? I was under the impression even without an amp his powers were great are they not?

Old Post May 20th, 2015 07:55 PM
Click here to Send EmperorSidious2 a Private Message Find more posts by EmperorSidious2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Well, I thought that perhaps that this thread will help to establish Bane's best force-feats off nexus for his DoE incarnation. So far no one provided anything satisfying in terms of those.

Orbalisk Bane will be a real problem for the Mauls, though.

Old Post May 20th, 2015 08:32 PM