KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Siri Tachi & Soara Antana vs. Xanatos

Siri Tachi & Soara Antana vs. Xanatos
Started by: TerasKasi1023

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TerasKasi1023

Siri Tachi & Soara Antana vs. Xanatos

Mode: In character
Starting Distance: 25 meters

Who wins?

Old Post Jun 29th, 2015 12:03 AM
Click here to Send TerasKasi1023 a Private Message Find more posts by TerasKasi1023 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Depends, really depends.

Soara's apparently much faster than Obi and Siri combined and has apparently surpassed Obi-Wan.

Meanwhile Siri is noted as being Obi-Wan's peer in JQ and post AOTC, this is further reinforced by the Jedi vs Sith Essential Guide, which states that Siri was Obi's Compatriot.

It's hard to say really, Xanatos has done extremely well against Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan(he nearly killed Jinn on bandomeer according to a Fact File) and is a master duelist.

I don't know, this vexes me quite a bit. Either way it's a good fight with the winner getting a 6/10 majority.

But that's just me.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2015 12:33 AM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TerasKasi1023

If I recall, wasn't the reason Xanatos lost to Qui Gon due primarily to his sub-par footwork? If so, does anyone think that this weakness has any bearing on this match?

Old Post Jun 29th, 2015 02:26 AM
Click here to Send TerasKasi1023 a Private Message Find more posts by TerasKasi1023 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TerasKasi1023
If I recall, wasn't the reason Xanatos lost to Qui Gon due primarily to his sub-par footwork? If so, does anyone think that this weakness has any bearing on this match?

I don't believe his foot work was mentioned in Reckoning(the last book in the Xanatos arc). it is, however, mentioned in Captive Temple wherein Jinn confronts Xanatos and taunts him.

However my memory is a bit iffy on that, given that i read all the JA novels, so i'm not sure.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2015 02:38 AM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote