KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Vindican and Malgus vs Qui gon and Obi wan

Darth Vindican and Malgus vs Qui gon and Obi wan
Started by: EmperorSidious2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
EmperorSidious2
Master of Magic

Darth Vindican and Malgus vs Qui gon and Obi wan

This is Darth Vindican and Malgus when they fough Kao Cen Darach. This Obi wan as of TCW.

Round 1. Sabers

Round 2. Force

Round 3. All out

Old Post Jul 26th, 2015 07:09 AM
Click here to Send EmperorSidious2 a Private Message Find more posts by EmperorSidious2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Vindican is the weak link.

The Jedi win

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jul 26th, 2015 07:12 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Yeah, team 2. The Sith win Force, though.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2015 07:42 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

*Lord Vindican, he never achieved Darth status.

This is essentially a question of whether Veradun can kill Qui Gon Jinn by the time Vindican falls, which is debatable.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2015 07:55 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

I don't think he's Jinn's level at this point, Jinn being one of the most celebrated masters of the Jedi order/one of its most skilled Swordsmen and having held his own against Maul are better feats of skill than this very early version ofMalgus

I'd say that he got around Jinn's level around the Hope trailer though.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jul 26th, 2015 07:58 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carthage
I don't think he's Jinn's level at this point, Jinn being one of the most celebrated masters of the Jedi order/one of its most skilled Swordsmen and having held his own against Maul are better feats of skill than this very early version ofMalgus

thumb up

Old Post Jul 26th, 2015 07:59 AM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carthage

Not sure about that:

quote:
There in the hangars I encountered the most dangerous embodiment of the dark side I have ever experienced-the man who would later be known as Darth Malgus."

Source: The Journal of Master Gnost-Dural

quote:
Even before the Great War, Malgus was widely regarded as one of the greatest warriors in the Sith Empire.

Source: The Old Republic Encyclopedia

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2015 09:17 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote