KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Krayt Reborn and RotJ Vader vs. TPM Sidious and Tenebrous

Krayt Reborn and RotJ Vader vs. TPM Sidious and Tenebrous
Started by: Stigma

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Krayt Reborn and RotJ Vader vs. TPM Sidious and Tenebrous

Setting: Ryloth

No amp/prep time.

Both Canon and Legends feats apply.

Which team wins?

Old Post Jul 26th, 2015 10:19 AM
Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Team 1.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2015 10:32 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Team 2 takes this. Either of them would beat Vader, and TPM Sidious could probably beat Krayt in a difficult fight.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2015 10:45 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

I would put Krayt Reborn slightly above them both, if for nothing else but Dark Transfer. I would also say Vader could hold his own for a good long while before dying.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2015 10:51 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Well, you could argue that they can't kill Tenebrous entirely thanks to his Maxi-chlorians, but I doubt Dark Transfer in of itself would be enough to rank Krayt above Sidious anyway.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2015 10:57 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Just a quick thought: Even with Disney feats in the picture is Vader below Tenebrous?

Old Post Jul 26th, 2015 11:12 AM
Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Probably, yeah.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2015 11:24 AM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

lolno. And Maxi-chlorians are overrated. And disgusting.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2015 12:09 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
lolno. And Maxi-chlorians are overrated. And disgusting.
quote:
"We Sith are an unseen opposition. A phantom menace. Where the Sith once wore armor, we now wear cloaks. But the Force works through us all the more powerfully in our invisibility."
-Darth Tenebrous

(please log in to view the image)

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2015 12:14 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Tenebrous isn't beating Vader nor Krayt.

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Jul 26th, 2015 01:14 PM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Agreed.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2015 01:24 PM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Originally posted by ILS
(please log in to view the image)

Yeah, that quote was gg, but I'm not going to place Tenebrous any higher because of it. I'm also not going to pretend Maxi-chlorians was not the only thing that could possibly make Force-Mitochondria even dumber.

Last edited by FreshestSlice on Jul 26th, 2015 at 01:54 PM

Old Post Jul 26th, 2015 01:51 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Maxi-Chlorians suck. And Team 2 wins.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2015 03:20 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Originally posted by AncientPower
Team 1.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2015 06:00 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Maxi-chlorians sucking doesn't mean they still can't perform their function.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2015 09:56 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Troy Denning implied in a fan question who'd win a fight between Caedus and Krayt would be close. Not really sure what if anything you could gather from his response, but it sounds like to me it'd be an even split. Here was the question

quote:
I'm not sure how often you answer questions from fans, but I was curious to know about your interpretation of Darth Krayt's abilities. When Jacen saw the dark man on the Throne of Balance, if he had gone after him in your mind who would've been victorious in a potential duel between Darth Caedus and Darth Krayt? When you wrote him did you intend him to be the Darkside equivalent of Luke? Would you say he was greater than Caedus?

His response:

quote:
You know, I'm not sure I ever thought of it that way. As a very wise Kyuki-Do Grand Master once said, "All those stripes on your belt mean nothing, if you fail to see the first blow coming."

In all honesty, the small amount of experience I have in such matters, there are no certainties, only odds. And I woudn't care to lay odds in that fight.

Yeah, not sure what if all you could gather from that response lol. But he at least implies Krayt in FOTJ is a peer with Caedus in a fight

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Last edited by carthage on Jul 29th, 2015 at 10:35 PM

Old Post Jul 29th, 2015 10:30 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

He's basically saying he has no idea/dgaf

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2015 10:35 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Yeah, but it could also be construed as an even split. IDK he also legitimately believed Jaina killed Caedus by virtue of skilll in their final duel lol. So he's ****ing highly inconsistent when it comes to his answers. I just take that as he thinks itd be a close fight.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jul 29th, 2015 10:36 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote