KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Anakin Solo vs Saesee Tiin

Anakin Solo vs Saesee Tiin
Started by: DarthAnt66

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Anakin Solo vs Saesee Tiin

Two of the greatest Jedi in history duke it out.

1.) Lightsabers only.
2.) Force combat only.
3.) All-out confrontation.

Both combatants are in their prime. Morals on.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Jul 28th, 2015 05:54 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Anakin had an immense Vong kill count up to Star by Star, including killing them with less than ideal circumstances in his favor. I,e killing them when on the run with a sick Mara on Dantooine, killing them while starving/weakened in Rebirth, and slaughtering ranks of Vong Slave soldiers and of course holding his own against Jacen in a duel. His dueling feats impress me more than a mere sparring match.

You posted some impressive feats wayy before his prime, but in the Edge of Victory series iirc he was capable of uprooting a massive Massassi tree, blasting a durasteel door in Star by Star, and blasting ranks of Vong Slave soldiers. His force potential would also make him just naturally more powerful than Saesee. For what little we've seen from him even as a teenager, he simply has better showings imo. He wins in a good fight

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Last edited by carthage on Jul 28th, 2015 at 06:07 AM

Old Post Jul 28th, 2015 06:02 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

IIRC it was said that, by the beginning of I think Edge of Victory, he had killed more Vong in combat than any other Jedi alive. Very impressive.
And yes, the Massassi tree feat was also enormously impressive - as were the others you listed. thumb up Glad Anakin is getting some respect these days.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Jul 28th, 2015 06:04 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Technically, Anakin has a stronger connection to the Force, so I wouldn't mind supporting him in all rounds.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2015 09:40 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Annie's confirmed to be a Nexus of the force lol

Old Post Jul 28th, 2015 04:16 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote