KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Zannah/Kas'im vs. Mother Talzin/TCW Maul

Darth Zannah/Kas'im vs. Mother Talzin/TCW Maul
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Darth Zannah/Kas'im vs. Mother Talzin/TCW Maul

*Battle takes place on Dathomir

Force, sabers, all out

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Aug 18th, 2015 06:18 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Maul has a lot of demons. He gets destroyed.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Aug 18th, 2015 06:21 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Maul solos.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2015 06:33 PM
Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
McP

There are no words, how terrible stomp this is.

Zannah, Bane, Cognus and Kas'Im was Talzin alone amped by Dathomir would be much better fight.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2015 07:50 PM
Click here to Send McP a Private Message Find more posts by McP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

You're a funny guy.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2015 11:19 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

I guess. The only ones not laughing are team 1, though.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2015 11:21 PM
Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

quote: (post)
Originally posted by McP
There are no words, how terrible stomp this is.

Zannah, Bane, Cognus and Kas'Im was Talzin alone amped by Dathomir would be much better fight.

Well, he's not wrong

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2015 11:32 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Yes, he is.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2015 11:33 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

No, he's not

This is an utter stomp, that one would at least be remotely close smokin'

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2015 12:04 AM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Maul has a lot of demons. He gets destroyed.

I foresee a new meme stick out tongue

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Aug 19th, 2015 12:06 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Selenial
No, he's not

This is an utter stomp, that one would at least be remotely close smokin'

No, it isn't. On Dathomir Zannah can likely summon her tentacles. Maul goes down like a japanese schoolgirl and assuming Talzin turns to smoke fast enough to avoid them, she subsequently also goes down in a good fight.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2015 12:29 AM
Aurbere

Talzin solos.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2015 12:47 AM
Click here to Send Aurbere a Private Message Find more posts by Aurbere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

How about if Kas'im fights Talzin?

Old Post Aug 19th, 2015 01:33 AM
EmperorSidious2
Master of Magic

Talzin to powerful

Old Post Aug 19th, 2015 02:45 AM
Click here to Send EmperorSidious2 a Private Message Find more posts by EmperorSidious2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Originally posted by Nephthys
No, it isn't. On Dathomir Zannah can likely summon her tentacles. Maul goes down like a japanese schoolgirl and assuming Talzin turns to smoke fast enough to avoid them, she subsequently also goes down in a good fight.

Yes, it really is.

Zannah can even summon jack sh1t and Talzin stil takes her easily.

And Maul stomps Kas'im.

EDIT: Also, if you believe that I guess you believe that Zannah can give Sidious a great fight (or win?) if it was her on Dathomir, not Talzin.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2015 08:25 AM
The_Tempest

Team 2 stomps. This is still lopsided even if you remove Maul.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2015 02:43 PM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Talzin annihilates Kas'im. Even if Zannah somehow beat Maul via Sorcery already, Talzin would still beat Zannah.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2015 07:27 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
McP

Originally posted by Nephthys
Yes, he is.

No, I'm not. Amped Talzin is very close to Sidious, she was even able to hold her own against Sidious' and Dooku's lightnings combined.
She also held her own against Mace in saber combat (as I remember she even drove him back).
Kas'im is a non-factor here. And Zannah is inferior to Talzin in every single category. Talzin alone would stomp them. With Maul's aid it's beyond stomp.
Even amped, Zannah would be nothing against someone of Sidious' caliber.

More then that, Talzin would have far greater amp on Dathomir then Zannah.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2015 06:47 PM
Click here to Send McP a Private Message Find more posts by McP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Originally posted by McP
No, I'm not. Amped Talzin is very close to Sidious, she was even able to hold her own against Sidious' and Dooku's lightnings combined.

Barely, don't forget that Dooku got the full front of Sidious' lightning prior to that.

quote:
She also held her own against Mace in saber combat (as I remember she even drove him back).

Not really, she gave a few wild slashes and they deadlocked.

quote:
Kas'im is a non-factor here. And Zannah is inferior to Talzin in every single category.

Except in actual blade skill, and even illusions are arguable given how Zannah learned much from Freedon/Naga's holocron.

quote:
Talzin alone would stomp them.

There's more than one way to block lightning.

quote:

Except Talzin isn't even remotely close to sidious in anything.

quote:

Based on?

Old Post Aug 20th, 2015 07:04 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by McP
Kas'im is a non-factor here. And Zannah is inferior to Talzin in every single category. Talzin alone would stomp them. With Maul's aid it's beyond stomp.

Yeah, you really, really are. I don't care that Talzin is that close to Sidious, your post was laughable.

Good for her. She'd still get godstomped by Zannah, Bane, Cognus and Kas'im. Also like Xtasy said she really just swung wildly then saberlocked. Kas'im utterly eclipses her in skill.

Every single category huh? Hows her TK feats? Also it's obviously dumb as hell to compare Nightsister magic to Sith Sorcery. Talzin doesn't even use conventional access to the Force. Kas'im is no non-factor, Zannah can protect him and he can certainly threaten her while she'd being attacked by Zannah. Zannah's ability has exceptional synergy with a partner, as they can simply cut down an opponent while she's brain-blasting them.

Zannah has access to greater techniques than Talzin.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2015 10:57 PM