KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Jarael and Zayne Carrick vs kanan and ezra

Jarael and Zayne Carrick vs kanan and ezra
Started by: deathslash

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Jarael and Zayne Carrick vs kanan and ezra

Who's taking this?

Old Post Aug 21st, 2015 08:11 PM
Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WildBantha88

Idk who Jarael is but Zayne would be able to solo

Old Post Aug 21st, 2015 08:36 PM
Click here to Send WildBantha88 a Private Message Find more posts by WildBantha88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash

quote: (post)
Originally posted by WildBantha88
Idk who Jarael is but Zayne would be able to solo
she had some good duels with Zayne (even managing to get the better of him), had several sparring sessions with malak, was capable of deflecting blaster fire and defeated several assassin droids on her own.for a more in depth description, go here:
http://www.comicvine.com/jarael/4005-46144/

Also, where would you rank Zayne among other jedi if you think that he solos?

Old Post Aug 21st, 2015 11:07 PM
Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Jarael, even being a non-force user, beat Alek in a spar.

As in, future-darth-Malak Alek.

Basically, I think Jarael is one of the best if not the best non-force using melee fighters in SW. She does lack force senses so the duo's ranged weaponry is more of a threat to her, but has a reasonable chance at soloing.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2015 11:12 PM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Jarael solos. She's regarded by the Mandalorians as an exceptional warrior.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Aug 21st, 2015 11:12 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash

Alright then, sorry for making a spite thread. I just didn't know that you guys considered Zayne and jarael to be so good. Still though, who would you say they are peers of (just so that I don't make another spite thread in the future)?

Old Post Aug 21st, 2015 11:21 PM
Q99

It's not that they're total powerhouses, it's just that Ezra's only a minor aid to Kanan, so a lot of people who can beat Kanan can beat them both.

I think Zayne vs Kanan and Ezra wouldn't be a stomp fight, I just think Zayne'd win.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2015 11:26 PM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash

Originally posted by Q99
It's not that they're total powerhouses, it's just that Ezra's only a minor aid to Kanan, so a lot of people who can beat Kanan can beat them both.

I think Zayne vs Kanan and Ezra wouldn't be a stomp fight, I just think Zayne'd win.
thanks for the explanation

Old Post Aug 21st, 2015 11:34 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

@Q99 how do you think the Rebels duo would fare against a member of the dark side elite?

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Aug 21st, 2015 11:37 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by Emperordmb
@Q99 how do you think the Rebels duo would fare against a member of the dark side elite?

I think Kanan would do well against most individual members, but he shouldn't take on Sedriss.

And a 2-on-2 is bad, because Ezra is not a match for one, so it'd soon become a 2-on-1.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2015 04:14 AM