KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Marr and Darth Soverus vs. Darth Maul and Savage Opress

Darth Marr and Darth Soverus vs. Darth Maul and Savage Opress
Started by: XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Darth Marr and Darth Soverus vs. Darth Maul and Savage Opress

All characters in peak incarnation. Fight takes place on flat, neutral terrain.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Oct 1st, 2015 03:25 AM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Moderation vs rage.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Oct 1st, 2015 03:26 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Which team has which smile smile smile smile

Old Post Oct 1st, 2015 03:26 AM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Well, provided Soverus is a challenge for the Republic Strike Team, he could take Savage, but other than that he's pretty much purely guesswork.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2015 03:51 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

And how does Marr fare against Maul?

Old Post Oct 1st, 2015 03:53 AM
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

He probably falls in a good fight. Unless you take the quote at face value and put him above Malgus in sabers, in which case he rivals or beats Maul.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2015 03:55 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Marr has nothing to place him above Malgus in skill, unless killing featless Zakuul warriors with a saber throw is something outside of the False Emperor's level.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Oct 1st, 2015 03:57 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

It says his abilities are second to none, which implies force too smile smile smile smile smile smile

Old Post Oct 1st, 2015 03:57 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carthage
Marr has nothing to place him above Malgus in skill, unless killing featless Zakuul warriors with a saber throw is something outside of the False Emperor's level.

Getting oneshot by Valkorion is more impressive than Malgus's showings, though.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2015 04:00 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

laughing out loud

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Oct 1st, 2015 04:02 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

TBF, Marr was capable of casually oneshotting Teneb Kel, who had some very solid TK and lightning feats in his own right.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2015 04:09 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Malgus's feat against the strike team leads me to believe he could replicate destroying Thanaton with ease. And Malgus being considered one of Sidious's most powerful predecessors, saying his feats on the battle field haven't been replicated, and actually having traceable showings of skill as opposed to vague quotes have me placing him on a somewhat higher level than Marr whose only showing is beating Lachris and killing fodder warriors. Its probably not a stomp considering their comparable accolades, but Malgus has better showings with the lightsaber

Old Post Oct 1st, 2015 04:12 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

thumb up and more Malgus wank will be incoming in the Kyp vs. Malgus thread.

But, how do you think this thread goes?

Old Post Oct 1st, 2015 04:14 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Kyp can't win a duel at all against him, and unless he abuses his power he loses all out.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2015 04:15 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Malgus was choking out a dude that killed a Voice of the Emperor. thumb up

Old Post Oct 1st, 2015 04:16 AM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Nah. Wrath was never choked that was those bitches Nox, Cipher Nine, and the GCotGH.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2015 04:18 AM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Dream on

Old Post Oct 1st, 2015 04:19 AM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Wrath ain't a *****. Only bitches get the shit choked out of them. Three people definitely did. Do the math, son.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2015 04:23 AM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Well then Malgus TP-****ed the Wrath whilst choking out the rest of those bitches.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2015 04:25 AM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 1st, 2015 04:42 AM