KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » ROTS Kenobi vs. Ahsoka Tano/AOTC Anakin

ROTS Kenobi vs. Ahsoka Tano/AOTC Anakin
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

ROTS Kenobi vs. Ahsoka Tano/AOTC Anakin

Ahsoka as of the end of TCW/Canon Anakin

Force sabers all out

Battle takes place on neutral ground

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Oct 6th, 2015 01:15 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EmperorSidious2
Master of Magic

Kenobi

Old Post Oct 6th, 2015 01:23 AM
Click here to Send EmperorSidious2 a Private Message Find more posts by EmperorSidious2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Kenobi wins.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2015 01:30 AM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Team.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2015 01:48 AM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Team.
Based on ?

Old Post Oct 6th, 2015 01:52 AM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

He rates Anakin higher than many.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Oct 6th, 2015 01:53 AM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Aotc Anakin was a reckless fool.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2015 01:54 AM
TheNuisanceBird
Wrecker - Scientist Class

Originally posted by quanchi112
Aotc Anakin was a reckless fool.

Effective though. AOTC Anakin has better feats than TCW Ahsoka.

I'd say Kenobi after a good fight.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2015 01:56 AM
Click here to Send TheNuisanceBird a Private Message Find more posts by TheNuisanceBird Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Has nothing to do with that, nor do I rank Anakin higher than most. Anakin in AotC is already able to press Dooku, and just months later it's able to put him at an invited advantage. With Ahsoka as back up, beating Obi-Wan, while difficult is definitely possible.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2015 02:00 AM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Has nothing to do with that, nor do I rank Anakin higher than most. Anakin in AotC is already able to press Dooku, and just months later it's able to put him at an invited advantage. With Ahsoka as back up, beating Obi-Wan, while difficult is definitely possible.

Don't feel bated.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2015 02:03 AM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

You shut your whore mouth.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2015 02:13 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

I truly am Genghis Khan, bating you out in the open to get slaughtered.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2015 02:16 AM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

And just like him, you'll die like a *****, tbh.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2015 02:18 AM
quanchi112
Disney

zanakin was easily disarmed and lost twice to Dooku in record time. He himself says his power doubled by rots and it showed that he did vastly improve. Kenobi wins this battle.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2015 02:20 AM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Lol

Old Post Oct 6th, 2015 02:23 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Lol
Concession accepted.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2015 02:27 AM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

No it's just that you're argument is built on some next level stupid. Not only did Anakin not lose in "record time." Not only did his power not "double" since the last time they met, but Kenobi even as of RotS, is still tooled by Dooku on a regular basis. You've got kek levels of irony, and I hate that word with a passion, so that's really saying something.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2015 02:37 AM
quanchi112
Disney

No it's just that you're argument is built on some next level stupid. Not only did Anakin not lose in "record time." Not only did his power not "double" since the last time they met, but Kenobi even as of RotS, is still tooled by Dooku on a regular basis. You've got kek levels of irony, and I hate that word with a passion, so that's really saying something.
He was force lightning' in a few seconds at best. Kenobi bought him time to recover because he lost. Dooku is greater than Kenobi and I've never said otherwise but the same Anakin that killed Dooku was defeated by Kenobi. You set yourself up for that.

laughing out loud

Anakin states his powers have doubled and he trounced Dooku so whether it's twice or not who cares he's far improves than that young boy from aotc. The director smashed the point over the viewers head but you just have missed it.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2015 02:41 AM
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

I do hope Freshest takes the time to lower himself and entertain quanchi for our sake, tbh.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2015 08:42 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by quanchi112

Anakin states his powers have doubled and he trounced Dooku so whether it's twice or not who cares he's far improves than that young boy from aotc. The director smashed the point over the viewers head but you just have missed it.

Oh the Irony.

I totally get it. Character statements suddenly apply when it's a whiny character full of pride (as Dooku pointed out in response to that statement) providing the statement suits your argument laughing out loud

You've just proven your double standards and what a utter waste of time a debate is with you.

You're a TROLL and clearly not worth anyone's time LMAO

Old Post Oct 6th, 2015 09:33 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote