KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Lord Scourge (SWTOR) Vs Darth Tyranus

Lord Scourge (SWTOR) Vs Darth Tyranus
Started by: SunRazer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Lord Scourge (SWTOR) Vs Darth Tyranus

Well, we had one where a number of users thought he could match or even defeat Maul. So how does he fare against Tyranus?

1. Sabers

2. Force

3. All-out

Fight takes place in the Geonosis hangar in AotC.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2015 08:41 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nice troll thread Nova.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2015 08:51 AM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Nah, there's people here who might genuinely support Scourge for this.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2015 08:53 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Frothing at the mouth SWTORians aside, who?

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2015 08:53 AM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Well, them, precisely.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2015 08:55 AM
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

eek!

So nobody worth listening to den

Old Post Oct 11th, 2015 08:57 AM
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

No, I'm genuinely curious about the arguments they'll raise for this thread.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2015 08:59 AM
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Scourge's 300 years of experience >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Shield generator >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Cold and calculator >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Old Post Oct 11th, 2015 09:00 AM
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Phuck the Shield Generator, then. Willing to entertain the experience argument.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2015 09:01 AM
Nai
Advocatus Diaboli

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ILS
Frothing at the mouth SWTORians aside, who?

Everybody not being a rabid PT fanboy, that ignores the character history of Scourge?

"Dear God, what is it like in your funny little brains?"

Old Post Oct 11th, 2015 09:58 AM
Click here to Send Nai a Private Message Find more posts by Nai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Nai
Everybody not being a rabid PT fanboy, that ignores the character history of Scourge?
Interesting theory you have there.
http://www.comicvine.com/profile/i_...irectory/97103/

Old Post Oct 11th, 2015 10:01 AM
Nai
Advocatus Diaboli

Originally posted by ILS
Interesting theory you have there.
http://www.comicvine.com/profile/i_...irectory/97103/

And what did you want to tell me with that link, besides the fact that the ToR era is not exactly your field of expertise?

Old Post Oct 11th, 2015 10:44 AM
Click here to Send Nai a Private Message Find more posts by Nai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

That... I clearly have preferences outside of just the PT or the Old Republic eras?

Not that the PT is exactly your area of expertise either, given some of the drivel you manage to spill about it. laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 11th, 2015 11:20 AM
EmperorSidious2
Master of Magic

Dooku in all

Old Post Oct 11th, 2015 12:16 PM
Click here to Send EmperorSidious2 a Private Message Find more posts by EmperorSidious2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

I know enough about the TOR era to tell you Scourge dies.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2015 01:50 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nai
Advocatus Diaboli

Originally posted by ILS
That... I clearly have preferences outside of just the PT or the Old Republic eras?

That makes you less of a fanboy how exactly?

quote:

Not that the PT is exactly your area of expertise either, given some of the drivel you manage to spill about it. laughing out loud

To the contrary. All eras are my field of expertise.

This is why I tell you, that I don't see much reason for a win of Dooku against Scourge, given the latter one personally killed more than a thousand people considered "too ambigious" or "too powerful" by Vitiate.

And since my "drivel" is usually leagues above anything people here come up with as "arguments" nowadays, you may want to muster all your debating skill to produce something on the more educated side of a "laughing out loud". Not that I think you're capable of doing so, considering your "respect threads". thumb up

Old Post Oct 11th, 2015 05:19 PM
Q99

The Count's killcount may be smaller, but we've seen him matched up against some of the best ever- Anakin, Yoda. And he does so better than Scourge would, IMO.

So I'm solidly in Tyranus's corner here.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2015 05:38 PM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

It doesn't take a lot of skill to be utterly destroyed by Yoda or Anakin, actually. I'm quite confident Scourge, too, can replicate the Count's utter humiliation of himself.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Oct 11th, 2015 05:40 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

10/10 an hero material smile smile smile

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Oct 11th, 2015 05:55 PM
Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
It doesn't take a lot of skill to be utterly destroyed by Yoda or Anakin, actually. I'm quite confident Scourge, too, can replicate the Count's utter humiliation of himself.

He wasn't utterly destroyed though erm

If you want to see utterly destroyed see Yoda's humiliation of Plo Koon, Depa, and Tiin. Yoda would crush three Scourges with ease.

The North Remembers

Old Post Oct 11th, 2015 05:57 PM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote