KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Malak vs. Yoda

Darth Malak vs. Yoda
Started by: |King Joker|

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Darth Malak vs. Yoda

smile

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2015 06:02 AM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Why the **** did it take forty-six and a half minutes to come up with such utter garbage? Got keks for dayz off even the idea of this shit.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2015 06:07 AM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Jensaarai1 is ****ing hilarious.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2015 06:10 AM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Yoda.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2015 06:36 AM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Bump.

If some members think that I am not objective in my views, here is proof to the contrary.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2015 10:46 AM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

When it's as obvious as this, I don't think anybody could even hope to argue for Malak. So this doesn't do your credibility any favors, Legend.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2015 10:56 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

"Overall I see Malak as being the superior duelist."

****in' LOL!!!

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2015 11:01 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Jensaari reckons Yoda is below Aayla-tier as a swordsman, lmfao.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2015 11:28 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SunRazer
When it's as obvious as this, I don't think anybody could even hope to argue for Malak. So this doesn't do your credibility any favors, Legend.

Well, I can still make this discussion interesting at minimum.

1. Yoda will be on the offensive or defensive at the start of the duel? Yoda is generally defensive.

2. If Darth Malak decides to attack Yoda with Force Drain powers, then what will be Yoda's counter-response and strategy?

It is abundantly clear that Force Drain powers are extremely difficult to counter. It is unclear how Revan handled this matter since his duel is not documented.

Darth Malak is massively underrated, my friend. I have my disagreements with Jensaari but he surprised me with this footage.

Darth Malak's performance against Revan implies that he can challenge Yoda and his performance will be better then that of Count Dooku. Author Drew Karpyshyn also revealed that he envisions the duel between Darth Malak and Revan on Star Forge as brutal and lengthy, spanning several pages. Now somebody may argue that Darth Malak could fight more effectively on Star Forge but he can use his Force Drain powers in a neutral setting as well, no?

Yoda have advantage in dueling skills so he is likely to outduel Darth Malak at some point and win. No arguments in this case.

However, Yoda's tactics will matter; he should be on the offensive from get-go so that he doesn't grants Darth Malak much opportunity to experiment with his options during the duel. But Yoda tends to be defensive.

----

Anyways, I do not tend to favor a character by virtue of my liking. I have my share of exaggerations at times but I prefer to retain objectivity wherever possible.

Vaylin is not my favorite character but this doesn't prevents me from looking at her feats objectively. Same goes for Darth Vader and Starkiller.

Also, you think that fans of PT/OT/Legacy era lore are transparent on average? Far from it.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2015 01:10 PM
S_W_LeGenD

Originally posted by SunRazer
Jensaari reckons Yoda is below Aayla-tier as a swordsman, lmfao.

This is utter nonsense, if true. (Pointing finger towards Jensaari)

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2015 01:11 PM
EmperorSidious2
Master of Magic

Yoda

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2015 01:15 PM
Click here to Send EmperorSidious2 a Private Message Find more posts by EmperorSidious2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I love you Legend.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2015 01:17 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Originally posted by Nephthys
I love you Legend.

eek!

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2015 01:18 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Thing is: Malak can actually be wanked to be > Yoda lmfao.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2015 02:20 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

This is pleasing.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2015 08:41 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

I used to think he was pretty good, until saying stupid shit like Yoda couldn't get past Vader's defenses, and this.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2015 08:45 PM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
If some members think that I am not objective in my views, here is proof to the contrary.

Last edited by Trocity on Oct 23rd, 2015 at 08:49 PM

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2015 08:46 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol'd so f*cking hard at Legend being like:

"you guys want to see objective? Oh, I'll give you objective...

Yoda beats Darth Malak

THERE I SAID IT"

this board is such a shithole it's great

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2015 08:50 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Amen

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2015 08:51 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Brought to you by the same guy who said Zannah has nothing on Tholme.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Oct 24th, 2015 04:40 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote