KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » DD Vos vs Cade Skywalker

DD Vos vs Cade Skywalker
Started by: Trocity

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

DD Vos vs Cade Skywalker

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2015 06:38 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Vos

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2015 09:03 PM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EmperorSidious2
Master of Magic

Might have to go with Cade.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2015 09:08 PM
Click here to Send EmperorSidious2 a Private Message Find more posts by EmperorSidious2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

They're both good, unconventional duelists. Cade's force seems like it'd be tough for Vos to handle.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2015 04:18 AM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pyron_Knight
Eater of Worlds

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/...n/CadeBlue3.jpg
http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/...KingMan/Lab.jpg

That was Cade protecting himself and his friend with the Force while they were both in the center of a massive explosion.

Cade also went on to defeat Dart hKrayt at his strongest. Even Pre-Sith Training he was capable of giving Post-ROTS Kenobi a hard lightsaber duel.

So Cade > Krayt >>> Hett =< ROTS Obi-Wan.

I think Cade should win this.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2015 04:57 AM
Click here to Send Pyron_Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Pyron_Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

I wouldn't say that Cade 'beat' Krayt at his strongest. Fought him pretty well, but Krayt dark transfered him, gave him a vision through death, let his guard down, and Cade took advantage of that opening. Krayt was the superior duelist.

Still, Cade did a lot better than the first time they fought.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2015 04:59 AM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

I've undestimated cade's force power. I admitt he should win

Old Post Oct 24th, 2015 11:04 AM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cade did better in their first fight, Q. In that fight he lasted a number of pages, visibly and audibly strained Krayt and IIRC even scuffed his armor. In their second fight Krayt didn't take too much of an issue with him though it was inferably a good battle.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2015 06:40 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deronn Solo
King Yami

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
So Cade > Krayt >>> Hett =< ROTS Obi-Wan.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 24th, 2015 07:41 PM
Click here to Send Deronn Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ILS
Cade did better in their first fight, Q. In that fight he lasted a number of pages, visibly and audibly strained Krayt and IIRC even scuffed his armor. In their second fight Krayt didn't take too much of an issue with him though it was inferably a good battle.

In the first fight, Cade was smacked in the face soon after engaged, then driven to his knees. The only damage Krayt took was from Cade's mom shooting him in the back with a heavy blaster, and even when Krayt was hit by that, Cade didn't think he could win, he just ran.

In the second fight, Cade avoided or defended more, plus there was an intermission where they dueled offscreen enough to move locations.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2015 04:14 AM