KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Legends Cin Drallig vs Grand Inquisitor

Legends Cin Drallig vs Grand Inquisitor
Started by: Kurk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Legends Cin Drallig vs Grand Inquisitor

Who wins?

Old Post Nov 12th, 2015 01:42 AM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Legends Cin Drallig is still unimpressive.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2015 01:51 AM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

NewGuy01 is online now!

The Inquisitor has nothing on him; Cin should sweep.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2015 01:53 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deronn Solo
King Yami

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Legends Cin Drallig is still unimpressive.

thumb up

Old Post Nov 12th, 2015 01:59 AM
Click here to Send Deronn Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Drallig

Old Post Nov 12th, 2015 01:59 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Originally posted by NewGuy01
The Inquisitor has nothing on him; Cin should sweep.

You mean getting lolstomped by Vader? Because that is a feat, that while I cannot substantiate, I am confident that the Inquisitor can replicate.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2015 03:12 AM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kosmos Supreme

Cin Drallig, He's a Battlemaster who's skills are acknowledged by Dooku and considered a threat to General Grievous in the same book that he solo'd four Jedi Masters.
Inqusitor gets curbstomped

Last edited by Kosmos Supreme on Nov 16th, 2015 at 01:02 AM

Old Post Nov 16th, 2015 12:58 AM
Click here to Send Kosmos Supreme a Private Message Find more posts by Kosmos Supreme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kosmos Supreme

Also bring all the Dave Filoni quotes you want, as they are about as consistent as throwing horseshoes blindfolded

Old Post Nov 16th, 2015 01:16 AM
Click here to Send Kosmos Supreme a Private Message Find more posts by Kosmos Supreme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

No one who loses in two to three hits is curbstomping anyone. Like anyone.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2015 01:19 AM
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

hes better than ti tho

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2015 01:22 AM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Kolar got blitzed/one shot and stomped Vos.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2015 01:22 AM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kosmos Supreme

No one who loses in two to three hits is curbstomping anyone. Like anyone.

Agen Kolar, Kit Fisto, Saesee Tiin confirmedd fodder then roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dooku himself said Cin Drallig could give Grievous trouble, who wouldn't even break a sweet against Inquisitors

Old Post Nov 16th, 2015 01:25 AM
EmperorSidious2
Master of Magic

Drallig solidly

Old Post Nov 16th, 2015 01:37 AM
Click here to Send EmperorSidious2 a Private Message Find more posts by EmperorSidious2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Originally posted by Kosmos Supreme
Agen Kolar, Kit Fisto, Saesee Tiin confirmedd fodder then roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dooku himself said Cin Drallig could give Grievous trouble, who wouldn't even break a sweet against Inquisitors

I like how you think Anakin wouldn't get his shit stomped in by Sidious. I don't care what Dooku says. The evidence shows that Drallig is nowhere near a threat to Grievous, let alone the Inquisitor.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2015 01:44 AM
Kosmos Supreme

I like how you think Anakin wouldn't get his shit stomped in by Sidious. I don't care what Dooku says. The evidence shows that Drallig is nowhere near a threat to Grievous, let alone the Inquisitor.

I don't think Anakin could match Sidious, but i just think your logicic is flawed

also you think The Inqusitor > Grievous sick

Old Post Nov 16th, 2015 02:06 AM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Have any actual arguments, or more of what Dooku said?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2015 02:20 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Drallig was a master of all lightsaber forms, whereas the Inquisitor is just a user of them. Also I doubt he could use his psychobabble to faze Drallig much at all.

Also the Inquisitors lightsaber is shit.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2015 02:23 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kosmos Supreme

Have any actual arguments, or more of what Dooku said?

I strongly believe his credentials as battlemaster and one of the greatest swordsman of the era put him vastly above an Inquisitor (who's only trained in the basics of the dark side)
Mind backing up the Inquisitor > Grievous claim.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2015 02:27 AM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Ahsoka was able to challenge Grevious as a Padawan and as much as my more Ahsoka leaned associates would like me to believe the Inquisitor can't face a Padawan, I don't.

Second, his credentials aren't replacements for feats, and the only fight we've ever seen him in ended horribly. So no, unless you actually have an instance of Drallig accomplishing anything, he doesn't defeat the Inquisitor. Certainly not because he's Battlemaster, which had implied technical mastery at best.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2015 02:50 AM
Kosmos Supreme

Being a Padawan doesn't mean your weak in Star Wars, Anakin held his own against Dooku for a couple minutes.
Ironic how you dismiss Status as a indicator of strength for Drallig. Yet use it as an example of why Ahsoka can't be above the Inqusitor because she's a Padawan.
Hypocrite

Last edited by Kosmos Supreme on Nov 16th, 2015 at 02:58 AM

Old Post Nov 16th, 2015 02:55 AM