KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Obi-Wan Kenobi vs the Hero of Tython

Obi-Wan Kenobi vs the Hero of Tython
Started by: DarthAnt66

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Obi-Wan Kenobi vs the Hero of Tython

I am 99% sure we have had this thread a lot but I couldn't find it (https://www.google.com/webhp?source...illermovies.com) so I decided to remake it.

* Revenge of the Sith novel incarnation.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Last edited by Jaggarath on Nov 14th, 2015 at 07:04 PM

Old Post Nov 14th, 2015 07:00 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

HoT (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 14th, 2015 07:02 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Incorrect.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Nov 14th, 2015 07:02 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

"The Emperor lies beaten at your feet. For all his power, he was no match for you."

Therefore, the HoT beat a fully powered Emperor. Now, if you take Beni's logic into effect, and I definitely do, the codex and the mission log are impartial sources written by BioWare. I don't see how the HoT doesn't take this easily.

Last edited by FreshestSlice on Nov 14th, 2015 at 07:20 PM

Old Post Nov 14th, 2015 07:07 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Kenobi had the ability to become more powerful than Vader could imagine - and Vader saw firsthand the power of the Ones of Mortis.

Your move.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2015 07:08 PM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Luke says Obi-Wan is more powerful than him. Comparable to Yoda. Yoda was able to TK Sidious. But he still lost. Sidious is comparable to Exar Kun. Exar Kun is comparable to the Wrath. The Wrath was TK'd by Revan. The HoT wasn't. He also faced Revan alone in the Temple of Sacrifice, because only the second time was the Force not his only ally. Therefore the HoT is greater than Obi-Wan.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2015 07:10 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 14th, 2015 07:12 PM
Selenial
I Choose Violence

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Luke says Obi-Wan is more powerful than him. Comparable to Yoda. Yoda was able to TK Sidious. But he still lost. Sidious is comparable to Exar Kun. Exar Kun is comparable to the Wrath. The Wrath was TK'd by Revan. The HoT wasn't. He also faced Revan alone in the Temple of Sacrifice, because only the second time was the Force not his only ally. Therefore the HoT is greater than Obi-Wan.

Any post that infers Revan would ragdoll Kun gets my support thumb up

Old Post Nov 14th, 2015 07:15 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Sel forgetting Kun is a greater darkside nexus than Byss. laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 14th, 2015 07:16 PM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

The Barsen'thor is a greater nexus than Revan too. They really aren't comparable.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2015 07:17 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Benni's
I'm starting to think this typo is deliberate.

Otherwise thumb up

Old Post Nov 14th, 2015 07:19 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Nah, you aren't worth more than one annoyance per post. That's my phone, bruh.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2015 07:20 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

HoT (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 14th, 2015 07:55 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Nah, you aren't worth more than one annoyance per post. That's my phone, bruh.
I feel this is to be taken as a challenge.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2015 09:02 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

lemme know when kenobi can beat a vitiate who at the brink of death can collapse a fugging temple

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2015 09:15 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

On an immense darkside nexus, after expending energy fighting through Vitiate's elite guard.

Peak HoT one-shots tbh.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2015 09:28 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

thumb up

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2015 09:29 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deronn Solo
King Yami

When did you become a TOR wanker 'Swords? sad

Old Post Nov 14th, 2015 09:32 PM
Click here to Send Deronn Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

not wank if its true

Old Post Nov 14th, 2015 11:10 PM
Deronn Solo
King Yami

sad

Old Post Nov 14th, 2015 11:34 PM
Click here to Send Deronn Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote