KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Composite runs a gauntlet

Composite runs a gauntlet
Started by: Vixas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Vixas

Composite runs a gauntlet

Greetings once again everyone. So an idea I have been mulling over for a bit now is creating a composite "character", using the feats and accolades of characters within the mythos whom we know a lot about. As such I greatly appreciate feedback. That said, while I am aware the idea is odd, if your only intention in posting here is to insult in a non-constructive manner, please refrain from doing so. Thank you in advance.

That being said, as always the location and notes will be below, along with the character's skills the composite will be given to utilize in this gauntlet. With "Lightsaber Abilities" referring to their TECHNICAL skill with the blade (IE NOT force-augmentation limits) and Force Abilities roughly defining their limits in the usual pre-defined areas, as they would be, for the reference character. As always all thoughts and opinions are appreciated!

Lightsaber Abilities: Ulic Qel-droma (Peak)

Force Abilities: RotS Anakin (Peak before fall)

Notes: Composite is DS-aligned for purposes of potential amping/etc. Composite "wins" the gauntlet should their target, Ki-Adi Mundi, be slain. Regardless as to whether or not you believe they would die immediately after doing so. Gauntlet members achieve victory as usual. Composite receives full physical healing, however their force reserves are only given a minute to replenish. In Round 4 Composite is Bloodlusted.

Round 1: Ahsoka Tano (TCW); Plo Koon

Round 2: Savage Oppress; Darth Maul (TPM)

Round 3: Obi-Wan Kenobi; Jango Fett

Round 4: Mace Windu (AoTC)

Round 5: Ki-Adi Mundi; Aayla Secura; Kit Fisto

Old Post Nov 16th, 2015 06:22 AM
Click here to Send Vixas a Private Message Find more posts by Vixas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

That ordering is hilarious, tbh.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2015 12:19 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Done at two.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Nov 16th, 2015 12:46 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vixas

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Done at two.

Thank you on the actual feedback. Key term being actual.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2015 04:07 PM
Click here to Send Vixas a Private Message Find more posts by Vixas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cs_zoltan

This composite character is pretty much RotS Anakin who forgot a trick or two about lightsaber combat...

"You presume limits to our double standards. There are none." - Vitidiots

Old Post Nov 16th, 2015 04:10 PM
Click here to Send cs_zoltan a Private Message Find more posts by cs_zoltan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote