KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Revan and Paradoxe billard votroyan roulette fourth dimensionnal hypercube chess stri

Revan and Paradoxe billard votroyan roulette fourth dimensionnal hypercube chess stri
Started by: Revanchiste

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Revanchiste

Revan and Paradoxe billard votroyan roulette fourth dimensionnal hypercube chess stri

Darth Revan the god emepror of mankind tzeench, that myesterious tentacle-headed mettalic jerk named the deceiver, Cegorach, the eldar god of laugh. That bigdoubash and his cigar named creed.

Come to Play :
Paradoxe billard votroyan roulette fourth dimensionnal hypercube chess strip poker
In the webway on millenia before the god emperor of mankind finally received his tex to speech device.

Can Dart Revan win???

Old Post Nov 19th, 2015 01:14 PM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

Up !

Old Post Nov 30th, 2015 06:10 PM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syndicate

God Emperor of Mankind stomps. Those who gaze upon his divine naked presence are turned to ash by the sheer sexiness he exudes.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2015 06:59 PM
Click here to Send Syndicate a Private Message Find more posts by Syndicate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

You know we got Revanchiste to stop posting for 11 days, and you had to ruin it by actually responding to him.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2015 07:00 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syndicate

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
You know we got Revanchiste to stop posting for 11 days, and you had to ruin it by actually responding to him.

I feel ashamed. I must be spanked for my naughtiness.

*Hands Freshest the paddle*

Old Post Nov 30th, 2015 07:03 PM
Click here to Send Syndicate a Private Message Find more posts by Syndicate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

You aren't even worthy enough to be punished by me. I'm giving you to either Carthage or Xtsay.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2015 07:10 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syndicate

Originally posted by FreshestSlice
You aren't even worthy enough to be punished by me. I'm giving you to either Carthage or Xtsay.

I'll take Carthage...

Old Post Nov 30th, 2015 07:11 PM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Xtasty it is. Gonna warn you now, he can get....creative. I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2015 07:14 PM
Aurbere

Originally posted by Syndicate

I'll take Carthage...

You'd better. Xtasy's mine.

Screw you, Freshest. :no2:

Old Post Nov 30th, 2015 07:15 PM
Click here to Send Aurbere a Private Message Find more posts by Aurbere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syndicate

xD

Old Post Nov 30th, 2015 07:16 PM
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Revan pulls a bane

Old Post Nov 30th, 2015 08:01 PM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

Originally posted by Syndicate
I feel ashamed. I must be spanked for my naughtiness.

*Hands Freshest the paddle*

You dirty Slaanesh cultist You did that on purpuse !

P.S I don't thing that power huging totaly naked will work for the emperor.... Because how can you power hug tzeench??? Explaine me how you vene catch that thing?

Old Post Dec 1st, 2015 07:32 AM
Syndicate

Originally posted by Revanchiste
You dirty Slaanesh cultist You did that on purpuse !

P.S I don't thing that power huging totaly naked will work for the emperor.... Because how can you power hug tzeench??? Explaine me how you vene catch that thing?

The Emperor's divine naked form causes all lesser entities to assume mortal forms. wink

Old Post Dec 1st, 2015 03:23 PM