KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » I apologize

I apologize
Started by: EmperorSidious2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
EmperorSidious2
Master of Magic

I apologize

Hello KMC. You all know who I am so I'll get straight to it. You all know I have endlessly and idiotically debated with Quan in multiple threads to almost no end. Well that stops now. We have all proved out points that Quan is a troll and has no arguments to be heard of. So I apologize to everyone for endlessly debates get with this troll and I retire my arguments from him and hope to put them to better use and actaully involve my self in actual debates and not this trash with Quan.
Please accept my apology.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2015 02:02 PM
Click here to Send EmperorSidious2 a Private Message Find more posts by EmperorSidious2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

uh, ok.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2015 02:11 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I accept your apology and your spam thread has no place on here. Post this nonsense as one post in the off topic thread. Creating your own thread for this is ridiculous.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2015 03:05 PM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Dec 16th, 2015 03:06 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

This is a large ask, ES2. I'll have to think about it.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2015 03:10 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

There is no forgiveness for what you've done.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2015 04:49 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

A troll maybe a troll but they are different kind of it. And if someone make on or to time a fool of the others because he feel so superior laughing snarly at the plebian community that you doispite not being perfect himself, or open an appently pointless topic and end convincing of some feat before he can open the versus thread he wanted.
Do not make all his argument shit, nobody is a troll 100% of the time. And some category of troll are just juicy spice that put some action when shyts get boring.

So your still wrong ! And your excuse are not valid.

But I excuse you.. Because first I'm not very concerned by for what you did, And I love people for their flaws too ! (But I have to admit there is some flaws that I really hate, and I really hate collective flaws)

Old Post Dec 17th, 2015 08:31 PM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

P.S Really guy most of you are deaf jerk with little sens of humor.

Me I'm a Jerk too but a good jerk !

Old Post Dec 17th, 2015 08:35 PM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EmperorSidious2
Master of Magic

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Revanchiste
A troll maybe a troll but they are different kind of it. And if someone make on or to time a fool of the others because he feel so superior laughing snarly at the plebian community that you doispite not being perfect himself, or open an appently pointless topic and end convincing of some feat before he can open the versus thread he wanted.
Do not make all his argument shit, nobody is a troll 100% of the time. And some category of troll are just juicy spice that put some action when shyts get boring.

So your still wrong ! And your excuse are not valid.

But I excuse you.. Because first I'm not very concerned by for what you did, And I love people for their flaws too ! (But I have to admit there is some flaws that I really hate, and I really hate collective flaws)

Me, I'm not trolling being serious. I've been idiotic about debating him on and on. So I do offer my sincerest apologizes to this forum for my behavior.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2015 09:17 PM
Click here to Send EmperorSidious2 a Private Message Find more posts by EmperorSidious2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Emperordmb

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Dec 18th, 2015 12:33 AM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

You over reacted to a Troll, you have been just foolish.
And ha yhea
To me total inorance is also an over reaction if the person still decent and cappble of serious rationnal thinking, you shall not ignoring him permantly for 4 or 6 that are not that much serious in a weak, after all we are here to have some fun.

And Ha yhea you are talking to the biggest troll of the forum here however i'm not trolling, but I'm still convincing people around me that they sometime over react to what I say.

Ha yhea :
"But I excuse you.. Because first I'm not very concerned by for what you did, And I love people for their flaws too ! (But I have to admit there is some flaws that I really hate, and I really hate collective flaws) "

So no need for excuse in my concern.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2015 11:27 AM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: I apologize

Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Hello KMC. You all know who I am so I'll get straight to it. You all know I have endlessly and idiotically debated with Quan in multiple threads to almost no end. Well that stops now. We have all proved out points that Quan is a troll and has no arguments to be heard of. So I apologize to everyone for endlessly debates get with this troll and I retire my arguments from him and hope to put them to better use and actaully involve my self in actual debates and not this trash with Quan.
Please accept my apology.

Quan broke you?

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Jan 21st, 2016 02:46 AM
Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by FreshestSlice
There is no forgiveness for what you've done.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jan 21st, 2016 02:48 AM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Re: Re: I apologize

Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Quan broke you?

laughing out loud

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Jan 21st, 2016 02:54 AM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

And to make it even better he's responding on all fronts. I own him.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2016 02:55 AM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

The fact even TI himself commented makes this golden.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2016 12:53 PM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Please don't make threads like this.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jan 21st, 2016 12:58 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote