KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Valkorion vs. 10 POD Trainee Banes

Valkorion vs. 10 POD Trainee Banes
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Valkorion vs. 10 POD Trainee Banes

*No TP from Valk

Round 1: The Trainees are in a circle surrounding Valkorion

Round 2: Starting distance 5 feet

Who wins?

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jan 29th, 2016 01:13 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Valkorion evaporates in the mere presence of one POD trainee Bane

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2016 05:35 AM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tondemonai

Very tempted to report both of you for spite

Old Post Jan 29th, 2016 03:35 PM
Click here to Send Tondemonai a Private Message Find more posts by Tondemonai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

To call him a trainee would make it easy to underestimate him- even the lesser students of the academy were said to be stronger than many of the sith on the field, and Bane was already quite impressive.

That said, Valk is really powerful, so in scenario 1 he may be able to manage. May, it's not easy.

Now, scenario 2, there's just no time to defend, he's dead when everyone turns on their lightsabers, he can't hope to kill enough before that happens.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2016 10:05 PM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tondemonai
Very tempted to report both of you for spite

thumb up

One Bane is enough to take down Valkorion.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2016 10:13 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Originally posted by Q99
To call him a trainee would make it easy to underestimate him- even the lesser students of the academy were said to be stronger than many of the sith on the field, and Bane was already quite impressive.

That said, Valk is really powerful, so in scenario 1 he may be able to manage. May, it's not easy.

Now, scenario 2, there's just no time to defend, he's dead when everyone turns on their lightsabers, he can't hope to kill enough before that happens.

Lel

Old Post Jan 29th, 2016 10:57 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

I remember when people would actually discuss Bane, rather than pretend every mention of his name was a joke of some kind...

Old Post Jan 29th, 2016 11:01 PM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

I'm not laughing at Bane. I'm laughing at your thinking the guy who can block lightsabers with his hand and can one shot an army of Force users in his face can't deal with 10 low-skill versions of anyone.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2016 11:25 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by FreshestSlice
I'm not laughing at Bane. I'm laughing at your thinking the guy who can block lightsabers with his hand and can one shot an army of Force users in his face can't deal with 10 low-skill versions of anyone.

Again, 'low skill' is relative, even his fellow students were lords in all-but-name, Bane was taking on seriously badass experienced lords, and sure, he can block lightsabers with his hands, but he only has two hands and there's ten Banes.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2016 11:48 PM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

What part of army of Force users in his face don't you understand? And Bane had stunted training, and the only "seriously badass experienced lord" he fought he was losing to in sabers.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2016 11:56 PM
NTJack0
Ranger

Bandon solos these scrubs.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2016 12:03 AM
Click here to Send NTJack0 a Private Message Find more posts by NTJack0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by FreshestSlice
What part of army of Force users in his face don't you understand?

Normally armies don't get to surrounded someone at five feet.

And heck, most random mook force users are well below this Bane. A small number of strong force users is much more dangerous than a large number of mooks, this is well known.

quote:

And Bane had stunted training, and the only "seriously badass experienced lord" he fought he was losing to in sabers.

But he still beat that one, and, hey, there's 10 of him!

Last edited by Q99 on Jan 30th, 2016 at 12:14 AM

Old Post Jan 30th, 2016 12:08 AM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Originally posted by Q99
Normally armies don't get to surrounded someone at five feet.

And heck, most random mook force users are well below this Bane. A small number of strong force users is much more dangerous than a large number of mooks, this is well known.

But he still beat that one, and, hey, there's 10 of him!

Valkorion was surrounded, in a situation that outmatched the Outlander, who quite frankly is more impressive than PoD Bane, and solo'd an army of Force Users. That had him surrounded. And was an army. It could not be more simple.

With the environment, which won't help him here, I'm afraid.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2016 12:56 AM
Tondemonai

Rip Q99. Do you realize that Valkorion doesn't need a physical body to do anything? He's actually weaker when restricted to his physical body. He'd very simply **** up the entirety of the BoD almost effortlessly even when surrounded. His first ritual consumed 8,000 Dark Lords. His second wiped out an entire Force Nexus; and you think 10 PoD babes have the slightest chance? laughing Ten DoE babes wouldn't do much better but would still get raped so hard their colons would turn inside out.

And Carth, ILS, and Troc, again, still incredibly tempted to report you guys for spite. Goddamn if you guys are going to at least do it in a way that doesn't kill brain cells as people read it. Like shit, just don't.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2016 12:56 AM
Click here to Send Tondemonai a Private Message Find more posts by Tondemonai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Tondemonai
And Carth, ILS, and Troc, again, still incredibly tempted to report you guys for spite. Goddamn if you guys are going to at least do it in a way that doesn't kill brain cells as people read it. Like shit, just don't.
Report away, you drunken reveller. Darth Bane would eviscerate Valkorishit.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2016 01:18 AM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Ask the mods how is it possible to report more than one person for an OP while you're at it, m8.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2016 01:52 AM
Tondemonai

Fair point FS, plus not really worth it

Old Post Jan 30th, 2016 06:22 AM
S_W_LeGenD

Originally posted by Q99

My friend, are you serious?

I do not underestimate Darth Bane at personal capacity but I believe that you are overreaching here.

Valkorion can unleash a powerful Force-wave to disperse his opponents in both scenarios and then proceed to bombard them with his Force powers to incapacitate/kill them.

Valkorion eliminated an entire Dark Council once, remember?

Valkorion can also block Lightsaber strikes with bear hands.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2016 08:00 AM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

quote:
Rip Q99. Do you realize that Valkorion doesn't need a physical body to do anything? He's actually weaker when restricted to his physical body.

Weren't all the rituals you name done in a body? Sure, he can transfer bodies, but he still needs one to do stuff.

Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
My friend, are you serious?

I do not underestimate Darth Bane at personal capacity but I believe that you are overreaching here.

Valkorion can unleash a powerful Force-wave to disperse his opponents in both scenarios and then proceed to bombard them with his Force powers to incapacitate/kill them.

Valkorion eliminated an entire Dark Council once, remember?

Solid points. So, when he has room to work, he should kill them all.

quote:

Valkorion can also block Lightsaber strikes with bear hands.

He also only has two hands. In the five-foot scenario, that's a lot more than two sabers.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2016 10:07 AM
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Valkorion stomping a Dark Council and two-shotting Tol Braga & HoT's strike team indicate his easily winning this.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2016 11:18 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote