KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Valkorian vs Sephiroth

Valkorian vs Sephiroth
Started by: StealthRanger

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StealthRanger
S Class Demon

Valkorian vs Sephiroth

Bit of a random thread

Round 1: Crisis Core Sephiroth

Round 2: FF7 Sephiroth

Round 3: AC Sephiroth

Old Post May 20th, 2016 12:38 PM
Click here to Send StealthRanger a Private Message Find more posts by StealthRanger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Sephy.

Old Post May 20th, 2016 12:41 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Sephiroth godstomps all three times with contemptuous ease, kek.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post May 20th, 2016 01:21 PM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Valkorion is an encyclopedically hyped entity, no medium can conventionally method him.

Old Post May 20th, 2016 01:44 PM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StealthRanger
S Class Demon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AncientPower
Sephiroth godstomps all three times with contemptuous ease, kek.

It really that bad of a stomp brahz?

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 11:13 AM
Click here to Send StealthRanger a Private Message Find more posts by StealthRanger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

What are the notable feats of Sephiroth?

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 11:42 AM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Sephiroth loses by virtue of somehow being a more boring character than Vitiate. Quite a feat.

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 12:13 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Valkorion probably actually takes this one.

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 12:18 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

He doesn't stand a chance against a being that teleports, legitimately freezes time, moves at FTL, tears down skyscrapers with his mind, casually summons storms, creates avatars at will to host his power, casually decimates buildings with the after-effects of his sword blows, transforms into divine beings at will, tanks super weapon blasts, tears large asteroids out of orbit at will, survives death and the assimilation of his spirit through sheer will, taking over the lifestream and becoming a god-like powerhouse. He's casually tanked a sun being created around him that would have levelled a skyscraper.

He's stated to be the most powerful character in Final Fantasy, literally created to be the perfect being, the scion of a world razer.

@Sel, Sephiroth is actually very interesting if you bother with his background, Valkorion/Vitiate is plain awful.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 02:13 PM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Sephiroth might be strong enough to contend with Valkorion in a physical bout but I don't see anything in his resume that suggests that he can defeat disembodied incarnation of Valkorion. On the other hand, Sephiroth have regeneration capabilities.

In the nutshell, stalemate.

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 03:14 PM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Sephiroth can manipulate and destroy spirits as a disembodied will himself, that was his entire plan in Advent Children.

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 03:20 PM
S_W_LeGenD

Sephiroth can manipulate and destroy spirits as a disembodied will himself, that was his entire plan in Advent Children.

Valkorion is immortal.

Last edited by S_W_LeGenD on May 22nd, 2016 at 03:28 PM

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 03:22 PM
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Nice no limits fallacy, Sephiroth is a God, see? I can do it too.

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 03:26 PM
S_W_LeGenD

Nice no limits fallacy, Sephiroth is a God, see? I can do it too.

I already stated stalemate.

Also, provide evidence of Sephiroth destroying spirits as a disembodied will. What kind of spirits are they?

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 03:28 PM
AncientPower
The Chosen One

....You don't have any clue do you? 'Mako energy' is actually the planet's composite spirit energy and is basically a combined will, which is literally all the spirits that ever lived, Sephiroth was going to manipulate and absorb all of that energy, essentially sapping the planet's composite spiritual energy and making himself an even better God.

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 03:34 PM
S_W_LeGenD

....You don't have any clue do you? 'Mako energy' is actually the planet's composite spirit energy and is basically a combined will, which is literally all the spirits that ever lived, Sephiroth was going to manipulate and absorb all of that energy, essentially sapping the planet's composite spiritual energy and making himself an even better God.

The concept of spirits is vastly different in both franchises. Your argument is moot.

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 03:37 PM
Selenial
I Choose Violence

lmfao.

Stop, AP, you're giving him an aneurysm

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 03:40 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
The concept of spirits is vastly different in both franchises. Your argument is moot.

Welcome to cross-vs, concession accepted.

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 03:43 PM
S_W_LeGenD

Welcome to cross-vs, concession accepted.

Kindly elaborate the properties and powers of those spirits first. Your generalizations will not do.

Last edited by S_W_LeGenD on May 22nd, 2016 at 03:50 PM

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 03:46 PM
AncientPower
The Chosen One

It's called the Lifestream, it has a will called Minerva, whom is essentially a God, the combined energies of an entire planet. Sephiroth was going to control, manipulate and destroy it in his ascension to Godhood. Welcome to the plotline of Final Fantasy VII.

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 03:56 PM