KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » The Brotherhood of Darkness vs. PT Jedi Order

The Brotherhood of Darkness vs. PT Jedi Order
Started by: The Ellimist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Ellimist
The Shadow

The Brotherhood of Darkness vs. PT Jedi Order

One kilometer starting distance

No rituals

PoD Bane included

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 07:49 PM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cs_zoltan

Do you want serious answers or troll answers to your troll threads? Just wondering.

"You presume limits to our double standards. There are none." - Vitidiots

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 08:03 PM
Click here to Send cs_zoltan a Private Message Find more posts by cs_zoltan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Do you think this is a troll thread? Pretty sure the Brotherhood is bigger by a significant margin.

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 08:07 PM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Brotherhood gets MASSACRED bro

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 08:08 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cs_zoltan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Do you think this is a troll thread? Pretty sure the Brotherhood is bigger by a significant margin.

So troll answer it is.

Yeah Brotherhood tots wins.

"You presume limits to our double standards. There are none." - Vitidiots

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 08:10 PM
Click here to Send cs_zoltan a Private Message Find more posts by cs_zoltan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

...the Brotherhood is larger. There are 20,000 sith lords alone.

But as numbers aren't your thing, I will lower myself to your level. BROTHERHAD SLAUGHTERHOUSE!

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 08:15 PM
NewGuy01
perpetual

That's okay, though, because they were getting massacred by Hoth's iirc ~1000 Jedi. And as we saw in the Jedi vs Sith comics, the Jedi's standards were really bottom of the barrel--any kid who was remotely force sensitive, has basic training and a lightsaber was considered a Jedi.

And the amount of notably powerful Brotherhood Sith can be counted on one hand.. The PT Order massacres them.

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 08:22 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Yeah the Brotherhood gets slaughtered.

Tbh Yoda, Windu or Anakin could possibly solo.

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 08:25 PM
hutchy1345

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Yeah the Brotherhood gets slaughtered.

Tbh Yoda, Windu or Anakin could possibly solo.

20,000 against 1 wouldn't go well, don't kid yourself

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 08:29 PM
Click here to Send hutchy1345 a Private Message Find more posts by hutchy1345 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Source for 1000 Jedi? I thought Kopecz was complaining about how badly the Jedi outnumbered them.

I also don't understand why orbital bombardment wasn't just used.

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 08:46 PM
NewGuy01
perpetual

I'm not sure where I recalled it from, but snooping around PoD the Jedi's numbers are described as being in the thousands, so I probably have the wrong figure.

I feel like it was Farfalla that said something along those lines, though. About how Hoth was only able to get a fraction of the Order to join his Army of Light.

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 08:52 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote