KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Exar Kun versus Sovereign

Exar Kun versus Sovereign
Started by: S_W_LeGenD

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
S_W_LeGenD

Exar Kun versus Sovereign

Scenario 1: Exar Kun in corporeal form

Scenario 2: Exar Kun in disembodied form (assume full power)

Discuss the outcome.

Old Post May 25th, 2016 08:48 AM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

The butthurt is strong with this one. Kun gets his unorthodox-saber-wielding arse handed to him.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post May 25th, 2016 08:55 AM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Sovereign clearly wins, only one character in the Star Wars mythos has a chance and that's Reborn Palpatine.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post May 25th, 2016 10:31 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MythLord
The butthurt is strong with this one. Kun gets his unorthodox-saber-wielding arse handed to him.
yes

Old Post May 25th, 2016 12:01 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AncientPower
Sovereign clearly wins, only one character in the Star Wars mythos has a chance and that's Reborn Palpatine.

Nah. Pre-prime Luke can tear hulls off of warships.

Old Post May 25th, 2016 12:44 PM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Because that's comparable to a Reaper?

Old Post May 25th, 2016 01:11 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Yeah? Star Wars warships are infinitely superior to Mass Effect, even reaper ones.

Old Post May 25th, 2016 01:23 PM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Forgive me if I don't take your word for it, as far as hull strength is concerned can you substantiate this with anything?

Old Post May 25th, 2016 01:28 PM
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Look at the ME codex specs. Reaper heavy weapons are rated in the triple digit kilotons. Meanwhile, a medium transport (Acclamator) has 200 gigatons per shot turbolasers.

Old Post May 25th, 2016 01:34 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

OK, how does that answer my question? Both would (and have) cut through military grade warship armor like butter. I'd looking for evidence that suggests the hull of a Star Wars warship is "infinitely" or even at all greater than that of a Reaper, specifically Sovereign - who briefly withstood a barrage of lasers, missiles and mass drivers from a fleet of warships unshielded.

Old Post May 25th, 2016 01:38 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Crossover versus grows stronger. smile

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post May 25th, 2016 04:08 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

I maintain that I started it with Valkorion and Bane vs. Galactus

Old Post May 25th, 2016 04:20 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Fair enough fair enough

I continued it with DE Sidious vs Galactus tho since they're both universe busters

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post May 25th, 2016 04:25 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote