KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Anakin Skywalker VS Sora Bulq

Anakin Skywalker VS Sora Bulq
Started by: TheNuisanceBird

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheNuisanceBird
Wrecker - Scientist Class

Anakin Skywalker VS Sora Bulq

Jensaarai1 has a new video out. What do you guys think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJtdicguDpw

"Dooku is not top tier,-" - Jensaarai1.

YouTube Channel With VS Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbhNQdtnbLQf80P-91V917w
IG: red_spade_25
Twitter: @AnikenJonas

Old Post Jun 13th, 2016 10:26 PM
Click here to Send TheNuisanceBird a Private Message Find more posts by TheNuisanceBird Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Anakin molests

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jun 13th, 2016 10:30 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Skywalker wills Bulq out of existence.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Jun 13th, 2016 10:32 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheNuisanceBird

He actually made the dueling edge even lol

I'd give the physical edge a draw if not to Anakin. Anakin's pain tolerance makes it were the only way he's going to be removed from the fight is if he takes a stab to the heart or cut to the neck. His physical augmentation gives him strength and speed above Bulq.

YouTube Channel With VS Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbhNQdtnbLQf80P-91V917w

Old Post Jun 13th, 2016 10:40 PM
Click here to Send TheNuisanceBird a Private Message Find more posts by TheNuisanceBird Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
I'd give the physical edge a draw if not to Anakin.

We've established that you're retarded a while ago, yeah.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Jun 13th, 2016 10:42 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Ant have you ever considered how ****ing weird the range of characters you wank is?

I've been trying to find connections for a while now. Other than the fact they all have penises, you've got some odd ranges.

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2016 10:47 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

HK-47 has a dick?

Explains that one picture I saw on rule34.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2016 10:49 PM
TheNuisanceBird

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
We've established that you're retarded a while ago, yeah.

Are you going to address my elaboration?

Old Post Jun 13th, 2016 10:50 PM
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

He's not.

That's the end.

smile

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Jun 13th, 2016 10:51 PM
Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

I mean, what the hell does Bulq have in terms of physicals comparing to Skywalker's raw strength utterly breaking Dooku apart?

Old Post Jun 13th, 2016 10:51 PM
TheNuisanceBird

I mean, what the hell does Bulq have in terms of physicals comparing to Skywalker's raw strength utterly breaking Dooku apart?

His natural physiology. lol That's why I said if not to Anakin. I was trying to be as safe as possible on this site since it's a very volatile place.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2016 11:22 PM
Selenial
I Choose Violence

HK-47 has a dick?

Explains that one picture I saw on rule34.

Googled it.

I have regrets. smile

Old Post Jun 13th, 2016 11:47 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

His natural physiology. lol That's why I said if not to Anakin. I was trying to be as safe as possible on this site since it's a very volatile place.

... what? Being a Weequay or whatever the hell Bulq is makes him comparable to one of the most physically dominating characters in Star Wars?

Last edited by Jaggarath on Jun 14th, 2016 at 12:27 AM

Old Post Jun 14th, 2016 12:19 AM
TheNuisanceBird

... what? Being a Weequay or whatever the hell Bulq is makes him comparable to one of the most physically dominating characters in Star Wars?

A species that should be above Zabraks? Maybe if the individuals spent their entire life dedicated to martial arts.

Weequays are resistant to knifes, Zabraks aren't. But this likely won't matter.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2016 12:52 AM
NewGuy01
perpetual

You're right, it doesn't matter, because they're using lightsabers. Besides, Anakin can rip apart Battle Droids with his bare hands, and they're by all means "knife resistant".

Old Post Jun 14th, 2016 01:06 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheNuisanceBird

Originally posted by NewGuy01
You're right, it doesn't matter, because they're using lightsabers. Besides, Anakin can rip apart Battle Droids with his bare hands, and they're by all means "knife resistant".

And he can crush the bones of a normal human being by closing his fists as noted in the ROTS novelization.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2016 01:21 AM
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

Clone wars Anakin loses, ROTS Anakin takes it.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2016 03:27 PM
Click here to Send chingchangwalla a Private Message Find more posts by chingchangwalla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Anakin destroys him, kek.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2016 03:29 PM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bulq refined Vaaaaaaaaapaaaaaaaaaad, was "one of the greatest sword masters the order has ever seen" and it took an amped Quinlan Vos to slay him. Clone wars Anakin wasn't quite up to that level, yet.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2016 03:33 PM
Click here to Send chingchangwalla a Private Message Find more posts by chingchangwalla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Good joke.

Anakin crushes Sora.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2016 03:37 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote