KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » 52BBY Palpatine vs Tenebrous

52BBY Palpatine vs Tenebrous
Started by: SunRazer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

52BBY Palpatine vs Tenebrous

A similar situation in the novel where Plagueis has an attempt on his life and Palpatine senses it. Instead of the Maladian Assassins attacking, however, it's Darth Tenebrous, seeking revenge on Plagueis. Sidious comes in finding his master dead. His rage begins to unfold and Tenebrous seeks to kill him to end Plagueis' legacy. Which of the two would prevail in a contest of skill and power?

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2016 11:36 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Tenebrous...? Maybe?...

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2016 11:38 AM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Tenebrous.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2016 11:40 AM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syndicate

Tenebrous.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2016 04:28 PM
Click here to Send Syndicate a Private Message Find more posts by Syndicate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

You've done this a couple times before... The general consensus is that nobody knows how ****ing strong Palpatine is in 52 BBY. Or Tenebrous in ever, for that matter.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2016 05:55 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Tenebrous.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 05:29 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NewGuy01
You've done this a couple times before... The general consensus is that nobody knows how ****ing strong Palpatine is in 52 BBY. Or Tenebrous in ever, for that matter.

thumb up

Anyone who feels justified in calling this match is pure cancer smile

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 09:01 AM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Well, three people have answered. And this is just a thread for the speculators.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 09:17 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SunRazer
Well, three people have answered. And this is just a thread for the speculators.

Four smile

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 09:53 AM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Sel once again being passive aggressive towards me.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 02:29 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote