KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Where to rank Kit Fisto and/or Shaak Ti?

Where to rank Kit Fisto and/or Shaak Ti?
Started by: chingchangwalla

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

Where to rank Kit Fisto and/or Shaak Ti?

I have always been undecided on Fisto and the Shaak hype is gross, time to put her in her place.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 09:39 AM
Click here to Send chingchangwalla a Private Message Find more posts by chingchangwalla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syndicate

Fisto approaches the higher tiers in dueling skill and is moderately powerful. One of the best highs council members.

Shaak is a decently powerful force user who like Fisto approaches the higher tiers in dueling skill ( at least as of TFU ) I'd place her above him due to her force edge though I'd favor Fisto slightly if it was lightsabers only.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 09:41 AM
Click here to Send Syndicate a Private Message Find more posts by Syndicate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Shaak does use Makashi, IIRC. That could give her the edge over Kit in a lightsaber duels, but I agree that Kit is faster and more skilled.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 09:48 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

May I ask how Shaak gets the force edge? Fisto isn't just some sabers guy, he's a consular first and foremost :/

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 09:49 AM
Click here to Send chingchangwalla a Private Message Find more posts by chingchangwalla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Because she has superior force feats?

She's got superior duelling feats too, tbh. Better hype and a far more relevant form, she beats him in ever category.

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 09:54 AM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Huh? This isn't about him having a green saber, is it?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 10:08 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

No?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 10:19 AM
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Then what source declares that Kit Fisto is a Consular?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 10:19 AM
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

In his starwars wikia entry.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 10:31 AM
MythLord
Diamond

Shaak and Kit are pretty high up on the Council, besides Obi, Annie, Mace and Yoda they're probably the best.

But in regards to who'd win a fight between the two, Shaak definitely. Fisto's only edge is speed.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 10:32 AM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

Makashi vs Shii-Cho. Any competent Makashi user should win tbh, although I like Fisto's chances with two sabers. Don't ask me why :/

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 10:33 AM
Selenial
I Choose Violence

She'd also beat him with Ataru smile

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 10:35 AM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Selenial
She'd also beat him with Ataru smile

Oh no... Jensaarai fan

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 10:36 AM
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

She'd probably accidentally gut herself

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 10:38 AM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Oh no... Jensaarai fan

Name a single duelling feat Kit has that places him above her.

Note that his form isn't just weak to Makashi, it's weak against every other form. He compensated for the weaknesses of his form with staggering speed, he's genuinely an insanely quick and insanely talented Duellist, but anyone approaching him with speed or skill will win a contest due to the form disadvantage he has.

He's a talented Lightsaber wielder, that doesn't make him a phenomenal duellist.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 10:50 AM
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Joker just mad I've been shitting on Ahsoka recently smile

I'm guessing your lack of ability to actually engage me in a debate leads to quips to make yourself feel better smile

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 10:51 AM
Q99

Originally posted by MythLord
Shaak and Kit are pretty high up on the Council, besides Obi, Annie, Mace and Yoda they're probably the best.

Yea, they're in the elite of the council IMO, go-to troubleshooters.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 10:51 AM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

Name a single duelling feat Kit has that places him above her.

Note that his form isn't just weak to Makashi, it's weak against every other form. He compensated for the weaknesses of his form with staggering speed, he's genuinely an insanely quick and insanely talented Duellist, but anyone approaching him with speed or skill will win a contest due to the form disadvantage he has.

He's a talented Lightsaber wielder, that doesn't make him a phenomenal duellist.

Yes, all valid points but speed isn't exactly his only asset :/

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 10:55 AM
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Joker just mad I've been shitting on Ahsoka recently smile

I'm guessing your lack of ability to actually engage me in a debate leads to quips to make yourself feel better smile
Why do you think everything is about you, dear? smile

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 10:55 AM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ziggystardust
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shaak in her prime wins this decently, and then goes on to stomp Ashoka.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 11:04 AM
Click here to Send Ziggystardust a Private Message Find more posts by Ziggystardust Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote