KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Revan & Galen Marek vs Darth Krayt & Darth Caedus

Revan & Galen Marek vs Darth Krayt & Darth Caedus
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jmanghan

Revan & Galen Marek vs Darth Krayt & Darth Caedus

Who takes this?

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 25th, 2016 04:37 AM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Jul 25th, 2016 04:46 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

Revan force storms the world out of existence

Old Post Jul 25th, 2016 04:58 AM
Click here to Send chingchangwalla a Private Message Find more posts by chingchangwalla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Revan force storms the world out of existence
...??????

Old Post Jul 25th, 2016 05:09 AM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syndicate

Originally posted by DarthAnt66

Old Post Jul 25th, 2016 05:32 AM
Click here to Send Syndicate a Private Message Find more posts by Syndicate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deronn Solo
King Yami

Krayt and Caedus.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2016 05:33 AM
Click here to Send Deronn Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

bump

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2016 11:53 PM
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Krayt and Caedus.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2016 12:09 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Still not sure tbh. I put Galen and Revan ahead of Krayt but Caedus above both.

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2016 12:16 AM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Team 2

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Sep 24th, 2016 12:29 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Krayt and Caedus.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2016 04:38 AM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane77

Krayt and Caedus. Revan is above Krayt and Caedus marginally, but Galen isn't. Galen will go down to either one of them while Revan is fighting his opponent. Then it'll be Revan vs Krayt and Caedus, and Revan just can't win that fight.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2016 07:40 AM
Click here to Send darthbane77 a Private Message Find more posts by darthbane77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Would you like to explain to me why you believe Krayt to be above Galen?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2016 01:30 PM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane77

I just find him more impressive than Galen. Other than a couple of feats, I feel like Krayt (based on his own showings) is capable of everything Galen has done. His Force powers are more refined and just as potent, and DT gives him an edge over just about anybody.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2016 07:42 PM
Click here to Send darthbane77 a Private Message Find more posts by darthbane77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

What are these showings on Krayt's part that leads you to believe such.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2016 07:58 PM
darthbane77

His contending with Kenobi, defeating Aura, easily besting Anakin during the Clone Wars (obviously these are also things Galen could probably accomplish.) His performance against Abeloth (albeit lesser than Luke's and with Luke's help) is impressive nonetheless, overpowering Vong with Force lightning easily, demonstrating enough control of lightning to surround people in it without harming them, easily deflecting lightning capable of destroying stone, resisting a TK blast from a weakened Abeloth. Among others, as well as his knowledge of DT and (correct me if I'm wrong) doesn't Krayt also know Shatterpoint?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2016 11:00 PM
SeriousLogic
Master of the Order

Krayt > Revan.
Caedus > Galen.

Krayt and Caedus are considerably greater duelists and take force as well.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2016 11:27 PM
Click here to Send SeriousLogic a Private Message Find more posts by SeriousLogic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by SeriousLogic
Krayt > Revan.
Caedus > Galen.

Krayt and Caedus are considerably greater duelists and take force as well.
Krayt isn't better in Force, and Galen puts up a damn good fight against Caedus.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2016 11:28 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Draining Abeloth is well beyond anything SK is capable of

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Sep 24th, 2016 11:30 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Originally posted by darthbane77
His contending with Kenobi, defeating Aura, easily besting Anakin during the Clone Wars (obviously these are also things Galen could probably accomplish.) His performance against Abeloth (albeit lesser than Luke's and with Luke's help) is impressive nonetheless, overpowering Vong with Force lightning easily, demonstrating enough control of lightning to surround people in it without harming them, easily deflecting lightning capable of destroying stone, resisting a TK blast from a weakened Abeloth. Among others, as well as his knowledge of DT and (correct me if I'm wrong) doesn't Krayt also know Shatterpoint?

Can you post the quote of Krayt resisting a blast from Abeloth? The other stuff doesn't scale up to Galen in regards to Force usage.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2016 11:32 PM