KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Soa vs the Dread Masters

Soa vs the Dread Masters
Started by: DarthAnt66

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Soa vs the Dread Masters

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Aug 14th, 2016 01:14 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tondemonai

Good thread thumb up

Given that we don't know how effective the DM's TP will be, I'm not solidly sure who would win. I'm leaning DM's, given that they have the home field advantage, but I can be persuaded.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2016 01:40 AM
Click here to Send Tondemonai a Private Message Find more posts by Tondemonai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane77

This is a really close one. I wanna say Soa wins a small majority, like 6/10. In the Force they're very close, it's Soa's physical abilities that win it for him. Though I can be persuaded, because this battle is just way too close to call imo.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2016 02:11 AM
Click here to Send darthbane77 a Private Message Find more posts by darthbane77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tondemonai

The DM's can increase their size tho. Not to Soa's but still.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2016 02:42 AM
Click here to Send Tondemonai a Private Message Find more posts by Tondemonai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

In all honesty, Soa

Old Post Aug 14th, 2016 02:45 AM
Click here to Send chingchangwalla a Private Message Find more posts by chingchangwalla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Wasn't Soa supposedly more powerful/threatening than anyone else in the galaxy? Not sure if that would include the DM's.

On the basis of hype, Soa should come out on top. In terms of demonstrated or even properly implied power, it's probably the DM's, tbh.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2016 02:49 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane77

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SunRazer
Wasn't Soa supposedly more powerful/threatening than anyone else in the galaxy? Not sure if that would include the DM's.

On the basis of hype, Soa should come out on top. In terms of demonstrated or even properly implied power, it's probably the DM's, tbh.
At the time he was (aside from Vitiate), the only person I can think of outside of Vitiate that rivals Soa is Revan, and it took the same strike team to kill him as it did to kill Soa.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2016 03:01 AM
Click here to Send darthbane77 a Private Message Find more posts by darthbane77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Pretty sure Soa was killed by a lesser team.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2016 03:02 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane77

I'm pretty sure it was the same team. Maybe I'm remembering wrong.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2016 03:03 AM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Same team beat all three (Soa, DM, and Revan), IMO.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Last edited by Jaggarath on Aug 14th, 2016 at 03:07 AM

Old Post Aug 14th, 2016 03:03 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane77

I though was what your respect thread for Soa said, I can't quite remember though.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2016 03:05 AM
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Satele and co. weren't involved against Soa, unless I'm mistaken.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2016 03:05 AM
Selenial
I Choose Violence

I believe Ant's referring to the Temple of Sacrifice.

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2016 03:06 AM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane77

That's true, but Revan fought two strike teams on Yavin. One consisting of all the player characters (Temple of Sacrifice) and then the one with Satele and Friends on the Forgotten Terrace.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2016 03:07 AM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by Selenial
I believe Ant's referring to the Temple of Sacrifice.

thumb up

Old Post Aug 14th, 2016 03:07 AM
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Sel, get on CoD.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2016 03:11 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Dread Masters imo.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2016 08:41 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Bump.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2018 10:53 PM
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Both are galactic scale threats. Hm.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2018 11:00 PM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Same team beat all three (Soa, DM, and Revan), IMO.

I still like my idea of all 8 protags teaming up for these.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2018 11:04 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote