KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Jedi heroes - ultimate gauntlet

Jedi heroes - ultimate gauntlet
Started by: JKBart

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jedi heroes - ultimate gauntlet

Can the greatest Jedi war heroes cleanse the galaxy of all evil? Revan, Outlander and Luke Skywalker discounted. The hero team faces nearly all of the Forces of the Dark Side ever.

THE TEAM
❇ RotS Anakin Skywalker
❇ RotS Obi-Wan Kenobi
❇ RotS Mace Windu
❇ KotOR II Meetra Surik
❇ FotJ Jaina Solo

THE RULES
❇ Fight on the wastelands of Had Abbadon. Two Lambda shuttles nearby.
❇ Starting distance - 15 meters.
❇ In character.
❇ Full restoration after each round.

THE GAUNTLET

1. Marka Ragnos / Kas'im / Kaan / Qordis / Kopecz / Githany

2. Darth Tenebrous / Darth Bane / Darth Zannah / Darth Havok / Darth Stryfe / Darth Maladi

3. Kreia / Darth Wyyrlok III / Darth Sion / Darth Talon / Darth Nihl / Saarai

4. Darth Malak / Lumiya / Ulic Qel-Droma / Savage Opress / Asajj Ventress / X1

5. Sora Bulq / Ajunta Pall / Karness Muur / Ludo Kressh / Vong-armored Darth Krayt / PoD Darth Bane

6. Exar Kun / Darth Venamis / Naga Sadow / General Grieovus / Sorzus Syn / Darth Bandon

7. Darth Nihilus / RotS Count Dooku / SoD Darth Maul / Freedon Nadd / Star Forge Darth Malak / Post-Mustafar Darth Vader

8. 52BBY Palpatine / pre-Tenebrous death Darth Plagueis / LotF Jacen Solo with injuries fighting Luke Skywalker / ANH Darth Vader / Joruus C'Baoth / Darth Revan

9. TPM Palpatine / LotF Jacen Solo / RotJ Darth Vader / DE darkside Luke Skywalker / Talzin / Darth Krayt

10. The Son

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Sep 10th, 2016 05:48 PM
Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

8-9

Old Post Sep 10th, 2016 05:55 PM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2016 05:55 PM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova

Originally posted by JKBart
bad answer

keep trying smile

big grin

Old Post Sep 10th, 2016 05:58 PM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

9 for sure

Though not seeing what Meetra is doing with these Jedi. She's way out of her league. You could've replaced her with ROTJ Luke or Ulic, hell even the Hero

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Sep 10th, 2016 07:15 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Sep 10th, 2016 11:49 PM
Click here to Send chingchangwalla a Private Message Find more posts by chingchangwalla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by carthage
9 for sure

Though not seeing what Meetra is doing with these Jedi. She's way out of her league. You could've replaced her with ROTJ Luke or Ulic, hell even the Hero

I needed a shit-tier character for balance and variety, while having her still quite a war hero definitely smile

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Sep 10th, 2016 11:52 PM
Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

7 stops them.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2016 09:47 AM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote