KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Caedus republic vs Zakuul

Caedus republic vs Zakuul
Started by: Ursumeles

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ursumeles
Traitor

Caedus republic vs Zakuul

The Galactic Republic ruled by Jacen Solo+Hapan ruled by Tenel Ka in 40ABY
Vs
Zakuul, ruled under Valkorion, as of 3637BBY

*No outside interference
*Valkorion, Caedus and Arcann aren't allowed to fight, but they can lead their troops

Old Post Sep 27th, 2016 12:13 PM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

Valkorion solos everyone and laughs at Caedus' cock size.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2016 12:50 PM
Click here to Send chingchangwalla a Private Message Find more posts by chingchangwalla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

Re: Caedus republic vs Zakuul

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ursumeles

*Valkorion, Caedus and Arcann aren't allowed to fight, but they can lead their troops

Old Post Sep 27th, 2016 12:53 PM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

They break the rules then.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2016 12:54 PM
Click here to Send chingchangwalla a Private Message Find more posts by chingchangwalla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ziggystardust
Restricted

Account Restricted

Feats for Caedus' Galactic Guard?

Old Post Sep 27th, 2016 12:54 PM
Click here to Send Ziggystardust a Private Message Find more posts by Ziggystardust Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Caedus's Alliance holds such a ludicrous technological advantage it isn't even funny.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2016 03:48 PM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Wait for it Elli.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2016 03:55 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

None of TOR's ships were in use by Ruusan. Saying that they were phased out is a little more realistic than positing that their designs were magically erased from file.

None of Ruusan's ships were in use by the Clone Wars, and few of the designs at the beginning of the three year conflict were in use by the end.

By the end of the dark times, Clone Wars era tech had been phased out, heck the ISDI had been both invented and replaced by the ISDII.

By LotF, imperial era tech, once the most dominant ever, was basically old stuff used for police patrol and by pirates, and Clone Wars era stuff was literally called "ancient technology".

Yeah, Zakuul gives obliterated.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2016 04:00 PM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Just wait for it Elli, those arguments for Zakuul are gonna come up at any point now.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2016 04:02 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tondemonai

I agree with Ellimist, however, assuming the technology was updated (as in shielding, boasters, turbolasers, etc.) to "modern" standards, I'd see them winning. Not saying they change anything regarding their weapons, just that they pack as much of a punch.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2016 01:16 AM
Click here to Send Tondemonai a Private Message Find more posts by Tondemonai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Well that doesn't seem to be the case, given the OP specified eras and time. Even then, equal tech is pretty stupid just like equal stats...or at least to me, cause then it's like...well there goes many arguments.

Plus if you have to equalized tech or stats, that should tell you how bad of a matchup it is, if you have to bolster or weaken one side. Because it's then not the person or thing winning on their own merits, they are only able to do so because of equalized tech or stats, which they wouldn't have realistically.

Last edited by Zenwolf on Sep 28th, 2016 at 01:32 AM

Old Post Sep 28th, 2016 01:27 AM
Ursumeles
Traitor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Well that doesn't seem to be the case, given the OP specified eras and time. Even then, equal tech is pretty stupid just like equal stats...or at least to me, cause then it's like...well there goes many arguments.

Plus if you have to equalized tech or stats, that should tell you how bad of a matchup it is, if you have to bolster or weaken one side. Because it's then not the person or thing winning on their own merits, they are only able to do so because of equalized tech or stats, which they wouldn't have realistically.

thumb up
I just made the Therad, as some said Zakuul>GE iirc.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2016 04:27 AM