KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Count Dooku vs Mustafar Anakin

Count Dooku vs Mustafar Anakin
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jmanghan

Count Dooku vs Mustafar Anakin

1. Sabers

2. Force

3. All-Out

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Sep 28th, 2016 06:13 AM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

Dooku in all, if Anakin is as hindered as against Kenobi.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2016 06:14 AM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dooku schools.

Click here to Send chingchangwalla a Private Message Find more posts by chingchangwalla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Anakin's reserves would still be a problem for the Count, and his increased brutality would be an issue as well. The Count can only hope that his level-headedness will allow him to last until Anakin makes a fatal error, or that his Dun Moch will successfully drive Anakin to greater conflict and hinder his abilities further.

Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dooku just kicks him into lava.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2016 06:15 AM
Click here to Send chingchangwalla a Private Message Find more posts by chingchangwalla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Tyranus sweeps. He was tooling an emotionally conflicted Skywalker on the Invinsible Hand, until Sheev decided to interfere.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Sep 28th, 2016 06:16 AM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKnight

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MythLord
Tyranus sweeps. He was tooling an emotionally conflicted Skywalker on the Invinsible Hand, until Sheev decided to interfere.

yes

Old Post Sep 28th, 2016 06:21 AM
Click here to Send TheKnight a Private Message Find more posts by TheKnight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

He's trolling.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2016 06:23 AM
The Ellimist
The Shadow

I dunno. The conflict Anakin had on the Hand was different; he was afraid of unleashing his anger, which Mustafar Anakin clearly wasn't.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2016 06:28 AM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

So he's shitter with anger?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2016 06:29 AM
The Ellimist
The Shadow

It's tough to say. Dooku may be a better duelist than Obi Wan, but I don't see him being better in that situation. He doesn't have the same knowledge of Anakin's forms, and he doesn't wield soresu.

Now it's possible that telekinesis would be effective, IDK.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2016 06:30 AM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

The Anakin was "dreaded" his anger aboard the Invisible Hand is weaker than the one on Mustafar, yes.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2016 06:32 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

^ I still don't know. Wasn't that Anakin still forcing Dooku backwards and like making him struggle to stay conscious or something ridiculous like that?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2016 06:35 AM
Jmanghan

Originally posted by The Ellimist
It's tough to say. Dooku may be a better duelist than Obi Wan, but I don't see him being better in that situation. He doesn't have the same knowledge of Anakin's forms, and he doesn't wield soresu.

Now it's possible that telekinesis would be effective, IDK.
The argument that Kenobi knew more about Anakin can't exactly be made, considering that Anakin knew just as much about Kenobi.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2016 06:36 AM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Originally posted by Jmanghan
The argument that Kenobi knew more about Anakin can't exactly be made, considering that Anakin knew just as much about Kenobi.

That's what Nick Gillard pointed to; my guess is that both sides being more knowledgeable just prolongs it.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2016 06:38 AM
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dooku knows how to combat every form, and he's faced Anakin before... Plus his teaching of Grievous in all 7 shows he's capable, but doesn't want to. Don't see what the issue is here?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2016 06:38 AM
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Originally posted by The Ellimist
^ I still don't know. Wasn't that Anakin still forcing Dooku backwards and like making him struggle to stay conscious or something ridiculous like that?

No, Dooku met his charge easily. Those were the exact words in the novel.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2016 06:39 AM
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Dooku knows how to combat every form, and he's faced Anakin before... Plus his teaching of Grievous in all 7 shows he's capable, but doesn't want to. Don't see what the issue is here?

He may have a technical understanding of the nuances of djem so, but this doesn't mean he can take on Anakin. He evidently couldn't on the Hand.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2016 06:39 AM
Jmanghan

Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Anakin beat Dooku pretty soundly on The Hand.

Some people say that Anakin even stomped him.

Anakin isn't drastically worse then he was on The Hand, not even close, the difference is slight, imo.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2016 06:42 AM
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm not going to bother giving my response on this issue because I cbf and I've said it time and again

Old Post Sep 28th, 2016 06:43 AM