KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Vader vs. Arcann

Darth Vader vs. Arcann
Started by: The Ellimist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Darth Vader vs. Arcann

1. Force
2. Sabers
3. All-out

Old Post Oct 13th, 2016 08:14 PM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tondemonai

Force: Arcann can resist roughly all of Vader's attacks, and would do some damage to him, but Vader can put out more, so eh.
Sabers: Arcann puts up a great fight, but Vader wins majority.
All-out: should be obvious, but it's a great fight.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2016 08:22 PM
Click here to Send Tondemonai a Private Message Find more posts by Tondemonai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Either way.
Vader.
Vader.

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2016 08:48 PM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deronn Solo
King Yami

Vader, clean sweep.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2016 09:40 PM
Click here to Send Deronn Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Vader in all. And his force feats eclipse Arcann in litreally everything, even defence.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2016 09:42 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Vader in all. And his force feats eclipse Arcann in litreally everything, even defence.

Jadus dreadnaught and Nihilus Ravager scaling doe

Old Post Oct 13th, 2016 09:43 PM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

So Arcann is more powerful than Jadus and Nihilus now? Lol.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2016 09:46 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Mid-tier, noncombat oriented, TK feats have shit to do with my point. They aren't holding ever molecule of the ship together anyway. It's really not that hard.

@Beni: Probably. Those two are shit.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2016 09:47 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Originally posted by Beniboybling
So Arcann is more powerful than Jadus and Nihilus now? Lol.

Isn't it stated that Arcann > early Outlander > all Jedi/Sith .i.e. Jadus?

I mean I'm just playing devil's advocate.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2016 09:48 PM
Deronn Solo
King Yami

Elli made this thread so others can clear up his insecurities, lmao.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2016 09:48 PM
Click here to Send Deronn Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

I'm just getting bored now that there are like three competent debaters defending TOR.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2016 09:53 PM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

No one defends TOR. There's nothing to defend, and it makes less and less sense with every update.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2016 09:54 PM
The Ellimist
The Shadow

I mean we have Neph, Legend, and Tondemondai. Only 1-2 of them are competent debaters.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2016 09:55 PM
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sabers: Arcann decisively. Parity with Outlander means he's basically out of Vader's reach. No question.
Force: Arcann for a small majority. Really small one.
All out: Arcann, obviously.

Yes, Vader is the cooler character. Arcann is shit, he is one-dimensional character, he is such a simplistic villain, his daddy issues are so poorly portrayed, he simply sucks. In terms of quality of character creation - Vader >>>>>>>> Tresina Lobi > Arcann. But please, stop bashing TOR characters power; it is insane, Arcann is so superior to Vader it's laughable. And it makes Arcann's bland character even worse. But let's stick to the fact; it doesn't make Arcann a better character. It makes him even shittier one, if anything.

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Oct 13th, 2016 09:56 PM
Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Merchant

Originally posted by The Ellimist

Woah what? If that's true Arcann should stomp.

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Oct 13th, 2016 10:01 PM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

playa1258 is online now!

Vader stomps.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2016 10:02 PM
Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Originally posted by The Ellimist

The quote is bunk:

You Sith are apparently quite formidable. You most of all. To alter the course of galactic events as you have... quite impressive.

But then we apply contexts and...

We recovered the records from your ship's computers. Or what was left of them. Fascinating reading.

Records of Sith history from damaged computers isn't going to have much or any information on one of the most mysterious and reclusive Sith in the Empire. On the other hand Valkorion regarded Jadus as the greatest Sith his Empire had ever produced.

Last edited by Beniboybling on Oct 13th, 2016 at 10:09 PM

Old Post Oct 13th, 2016 10:06 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

You see, what typically happens is that some in-universe character makes a very sketchy, poorly informed comment, and then some writer of an encyclopedia takes it and restates it as fact.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2016 10:08 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Good thing TOR will never be worth another encyclopedia. smile

Old Post Oct 13th, 2016 10:13 PM
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Vader stomps smile

Old Post Oct 13th, 2016 10:14 PM